Flex Fuel Kit WRT JB4

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
I’ll apologize now for missing it and for my fundamental ignorance on the topic, but I’ve got a question that I didn’t get answered by using the search function.

‘21 Supra locked. I plan to go JB4. Figured I’d add a flex fuel kit at the same time. Is there a best kit? If so, why? Considerations? I’d like to do this right and do it once.

Thanks in advance for your help. It’s appreciated.
Sponsored

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I’ll apologize now for missing it and for my fundamental ignorance on the topic, but I’ve got a question that I didn’t get answered by using the search function.

‘21 Supra locked. I plan to go JB4. Figured I’d add a flex fuel kit at the same time. Is there a best kit? If so, why? Considerations? I’d like to do this right and do it once.

Thanks in advance for your help. It’s appreciated.
JB4 pairs with the fuel it sensor and will give you a reading but it is not a flex fuel kit per se. This is the route I've gone on my 21. Install next week hopefully along with WMI kit. Without the sensor I've just been dumping in 3-4 gallons of e85 and watching my logs and timing etc. This car runs way better on E I will say that.
Otherwise I've heard good things about Visconti flex fuel kit but you'd probably want to go Ecutek in that case.

OP
OP
H2O_Doc

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
JB4 pairs with the fuel it sensor and will give you a reading but it is not a flex fuel kit per se. This is the route I've gone on my 21. Install next week hopefully along with WMI kit. Without the sensor I've just been dumping in 3-4 gallons of e85 and watching my logs and timing etc. This car runs way better on E I will say that.
Otherwise I've heard good things about Visconti flex fuel kit but you'd probably want to go Ecutek in that case.
Not sure if I confused things with “WRT” (=With Respect To) in the thread title.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Not sure if I confused things with “WRT” (=With Respect To) in the thread title.
I dont think so,
What is your goal ?
The jb4 works with the Fuel It brand sensor, it can run a 0-5v pin to the db25 in the Jb4 and take the reading from the sensor, but I don't know of any flex fuel systems that are compatible with the JB4. If you just want to measure E content I'd say this is a good way to go. The 21 has a much better HPFP built in stock, double the PSI of the 20

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
From what I understand from reading on the N54 forums.

JB4 + Fuel-It system is the way to go to monitor E content. The Fuel-It system integrates directly with the JB4. That's the route I plan on going as well. Simple.
Sponsored