the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
For a dynojet, those are some incredibly low numbers……. :(
I know right, with the hardware I’ve got I would have expected more like 500bhp based on what I’ve seen online. One of my friends did a stock run on the same dyno and got the same numbers as me when mine was stock.

I’ve got a custom tune on my wish list but it’ll likely not be until next year when I can get one.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I know right, with the hardware I’ve got I would have expected more like 500bhp based on what I’ve seen online. One of my friends did a stock run on the same dyno and got the same numbers as me when mine was stock.

I’ve got a custom tune on my wish list but it’ll likely not be until next year when I can get one.
Did you check for boost leaks? It should easily do over 400 on 93 with Stage 2. Not 500 in any reality but for sure over 400.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
This dynojet has SAE smoothing vs STD. I like how dynojet can take both into account. The majority of the nicer numbers floating around is on Dynojets with STD smoothing.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
This dynojet has SAE smoothing vs STD. I like how dynojet can take both into account. The majority of the nicer numbers floating around is on Dynojets with STD smoothing.
CF and smoothing are two different things. Correction factor is SAE, STD or custom, smoothing is applied to the plots and is totally independent of CF.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
CF and smoothing are two different things. Correction factor is SAE, STD or custom, smoothing is applied to the plots and is totally independent of CF.
I know this and I should've been more clear about that. Good catch

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
I think a lot of people were having issues with the stage 2 1.1 customrom maps. They have 1.3 out and it made a big difference in my car.

something to probably look at.

OP
OP
the_wilferine

the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
I think a lot of people were having issues with the stage 2 1.1 customrom maps. They have 1.3 out and it made a big difference in my car.

something to probably look at.
I’m only seeing 1.2 as the latest which is what I used :(

OP
OP
the_wilferine

the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
Did you check for boost leaks? It should easily do over 400 on 93 with Stage 2. Not 500 in any reality but for sure over 400.
I haven’t, I’m going to be checking the downpipe to see if the cat’s melted, I have been running some aggressive burbles recently

OP
OP
the_wilferine

the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
Did y’all switch to winterized fuel there? I do know it’s less efficient but idk if it’s 20hp less efficienT.
I have no idea tbh, wouldn’t know where to look to check either

OP
OP
the_wilferine

the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
So, boost leaks you say…

Can’t believe it took so long to spot this because I’d never have thought about it but turns out the 1/8th NPT bungs in the chargepipe have fallen out! They were there when I installed it and for the previous dyno session but at some point around July/August they’ve gone missing!

Got another couple on order.

IMG_4513.jpeg

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
So, boost leaks you say…

Can’t believe it took so long to spot this because I’d never have thought about it but turns out the 1/8th NPT bungs in the chargepipe have fallen out! They were there when I installed it and for the previous dyno session but at some point around July/August they’ve gone missing!

Got another couple on order.

IMG_4513.jpeg
Looks like you forgot to connect that 200 shot. 😂

-RJM