NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Getting a drivetrain malfunction is very common bmw's. When the shop that installed my springs accidently left a speed sensor unplugged I got one asap, and it wouldn't let me go into sport traction or traction off. It can be a million little things tho, best bet is to get it read by a scanner. Sometimes they just go away after a bit. These cars are very sensitive but a lot of the times it just nothing, or very minor things.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This is a common issue among BMW's When shop installed my springs and left speed sensor unplugged, I got this message and was not able to turn off traction control. A lot of things can trigger the DT malfunction, some are nothing and will go away, others can be a million different things, Best bet if it does not go away, go and get it scanned. These cars are very sensitive.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Okay I knew I was not going crazy, I was positive I responded to you, but when I checked the new posts, I saw the same post with no replies so I thought the exhaust fumes got to me and I was crazy, so I responded again... It's late lmao, I need to go to bed :confused1:

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
Mine came on after three sessions. We let the car cool down a bit and it's never come back.

Mnos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
Mine came on after three sessions. We let the car cool down a bit and it's never come back.
Glad I found this thread. dealer has not found problem after taking car in for a second time over the weekend. Under 1400 miles.
Next warning was engine overheating. Pulled over shut car off. Restarted with above pic warning on and drove moderately to dealer...maybe 3.0 better choice lol

Attachments

Ankaragu

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I had the same code on the track, when I lost fuel pressure on a hard turn, due to my tank being less than half full.

Sup_Brah89

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I just got my car back from the dealership after 3 weeks of diagnosing a drivetrain malfunction and a CEL for a misfire. Was also adding about 1qt of oil between changes.

Solution was a #5 cylinder coil pack and spark plug replacement.

Enerzia

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem
Hi guys. I just got this issue after I started the car from the gym. I drove for about 10 miles and restarted the car. The message went away and my engine performance was no longer reduced.

Does this mean the issue is gone or should I take it to the dealership? I have an MST intake and catless downpipe.

skyfall8888

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0 Prem, 20 992C2, 21 Aston Martin DBX
Glad I found this thread. dealer has not found problem after taking car in for a second time over the weekend. Under 1400 miles.
Next warning was engine overheating. Pulled over shut car off. Restarted with above pic warning on and drove moderately to dealer...maybe 3.0 better choice lol
A dumb question, how do you pull up those info as shown on the 2nd pic. That part of screen on mine has always been blank. I only had the tiny one line on the right bottom for odometer/trip/consumption etc. THanks!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
A dumb question, how do you pull up those info as shown on the 2nd pic. That part of screen on mine has always been blank. I only had the tiny one line on the right bottom for odometer/trip/consumption etc. THanks!

Sponsored