Warning message - Continued driving possible: chassis

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
I’m having the same issue, “Continued driving possible: Chassis” both check engine light and traction control light on. when clicking the traction control button it says “VSC ON” when in fact the traction control is totally off, I found that out real quick in the rain. I can’t turn it off or on or hold it off it’s just OFF OFF. I had zero issues till my tuner shop put on new brakes and changed the brake fluid on their lift. I checked all the sensors and they all look fine and not broken in any way. Dealer is hesitant to look into it because I lowered it and changed the brakes….they just don’t want to touch it the shop forman literally told me “get used to it, it’s a BMW”.
Sponsored

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
I’m having the same issue, “Continued driving possible: Chassis” both check engine light and traction control light on. when clicking the traction control button it says “VSC ON” when in fact the traction control is totally off, I found that out real quick in the rain. I can’t turn it off or on or hold it off it’s just OFF OFF. I had zero issues till my tuner shop put on new brakes and changed the brake fluid on their lift. I checked all the sensors and they all look fine and not broken in any way. Dealer is hesitant to look into it because I lowered it and changed the brakes….they just don’t want to touch it the shop forman literally told me “get used to it, it’s a BMW”.
Did you make sure the master cylinder is not low on fluid?

Double, triple check that and scan it and look for codes as well.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Scan the car for codes, usually tells you what is happening.

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Did you make sure the master cylinder is not low on fluid?

Double, triple check that and scan it and look for codes as well.
Quadruple checked brakes/bleeding/ fluid level. I don’t recall the exact code but it was something to do with the master cylinder.