Drove it a bunch then washed it.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
You not have good luck selling cars? 99% of the ones I have sold, sold to the first person to look at them.
Buying and selling cars is always a nightmare for me. The people that scrape themselves off the bottom of the barrel, to come deal with me, leave much to be desired.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Buying and selling cars is always a nightmare for me. The people that scrape themselves off the bottom of the barrel, to come deal with me, leave much to be desired.
That sucks. Makes buying and selling cars no fun. The last 2 cars I sold, the people bought and paid for them before they even saw the cars, for asking price at that.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
If: “It was cold asf in WI this morning” was a pic lol Had to move the Supra out of the garage for about 30 min today. Pulled it back in and the wheel immediately frosted over.
IMG_0105.jpeg

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
~ Don't neglect those tail pipes. 🤪
No way am I wasting my time on an exhaust 🤣. If the next person who sees the car needs to have clean exhaust pipes, he has no business in THIS car lol

That sucks. Makes buying and selling cars no fun. The last 2 cars I sold, the people bought and paid for them before they even saw the cars, for asking price at that.
Sounds like you were dealing cars during this whole, weird pandemic thing. Completely different times. If you tried buying a car, then you know how bad it got., 🤣 I didn't sell anything during that time, so never got to experience how nice it was.

BigRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MK5 A90
Really nice job. Any chance you wrote down what was wrong and could share what needs to be corrected?
Sure,
in the Installation Instructions said Connector CON8, but it’s CON7. The white one which has a label “Cockpit Data” on it.
Also it said PIN 47+48, but it’s 35+36.
The funny thing is there are only 36 PINs 😂
When you found the right connector CON7 the colors in the instructions are right.

The connection point of the ground from the power cable is behind the floor.
When you sit on the passenger side it’s where your right foot is more or less.
You can either remove the whole floor, which I recommend, or you have to “twist it and pop it” 🫣
(I did and it’s hard)

IMG_1911.jpeg

BrettMRC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, Defender, Rx400h
Oh shoot, I made it.. here's a pic of my car

20231229_123335.jpg
With those front wings, (or fenders depending on your location) do you not get loads of stone damage on the sides?
They look awesome btw!

4g63T

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z Nismo
With those front wings, (or fenders depending on your location) do you not get loads of stone damage on the sides?
They look awesome btw!
actually not too bad, got the crappy winter offset so I will know soon but I did PPF the fenders, doors and rear panels so fingers crossed.