What did you do to your Supra today?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Cut out my kidney, sold it to a guy behind a clapped out KFC in town and used said kidney money to purchase the ADRO kit... Look forward to getting it in about 15 months.. so.. šŸ„“
I'm currently in the same position with regards to Adro.. any leads on that kidney dealer?

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
I'm currently in the same position with regards to Adro.. any leads on that kidney dealer?
When did you order? And did you order direct from ADRO? Iā€™m hoping I donā€™t have to wait 7 millennia but who knows lol

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Wife and I made it to our first track day with the Supra (Homestead with Chin). It really is an amazing platform out of the box and upset a lot of egos.

The brakes did fine with RBF600 fluid, but I didn't love the brake feel. Minor gripe. I ended up melting my exhaust flap actuator, but otherwise, the car was an absolute champ. Drove it ~5 hours home afterwards.

CGC_0208.jpg
CGC_0285.jpg
CGC_7169.jpg
CGC_9900.jpg
tempImageMbGHCz.png

tempImagexFC0UC.png
Love it šŸ˜ If those Porsches were in the same group as you, not familiar with the Supra, probably scratching their heads for sure lol.

I do have this:

https://www.verus-engineering.com/shop/a0257a-brake-master-cylinder-brace-mk5-toyota-supra-1620

and bleed my brakes more often than most. Rock solid pedal feel. Iā€™m so glad you did it and hope you didnā€™t get too much rain. Weā€™re going through an awful winter in that regard so far. Hope to see you at my next track day/weekend šŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Wife and I made it to our first track day with the Supra (Homestead with Chin). It really is an amazing platform out of the box and upset a lot of egos.

The brakes did fine with RBF600 fluid, but I didn't love the brake feel. Minor gripe. I ended up melting my exhaust flap actuator, but otherwise, the car was an absolute champ. Drove it ~5 hours home afterwards.

CGC_0208.jpg
CGC_0285.jpg
CGC_7169.jpg
CGC_9900.jpg
tempImageMbGHCz.png

tempImagexFC0UC.png
Great pics and report - posts like this make me want to make a track day a priority for 2024.

Dan

2021Supra

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Lexus RC300, 2007 Tundra, 1975 Ch
Added some turbo noises. Not disappointed.

20240118_151410.jpg
Seeing your strut bar, I wanted one also. I called the local dealership and they told me they couldn't sell it to me, and that it was VIN based. I have never heard of this... I got online and found a dealership in upstate that had one listed on Ebay.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Seeing your strut bar, I wanted one also. I called the local dealership and they told me they couldn't sell it to me, and that it was VIN based. I have never heard of this... I got online and found a dealership in upstate that had one listed on Ebay.
Never call the local dealer. Instead, get onto Toyotaā€™s national part website, find the part you want, then towards to bottom they show a list of local dealers. Chose whichever dealer you want (they will each show the same part for a different price, usually cheaper than the national site), and just order it as a ā€œstoreā€ pick-up so shipping will be free. No VIN number required.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Never call the local dealer. Instead, get onto Toyotaā€™s national part website, find the part you want, then towards to bottom they show a list of local dealers. Chose whichever dealer you want (they will each show the same part for a different price, usually cheaper than the national site), and just order it as a ā€œstoreā€ pick-up so shipping will be free. No VIN number required.
~ I ordered mine through the local dealer as well... no vin required and they price matched the lowest online Toyota pricing I found.

IMG_8354.jpeg

IMG_8352.jpeg