What did you do to your Supra today?

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I typically agree with you on this but I actually just bought these same tow hooks because of the GoPro mounts portion of these tow hooks. Can get some really sweet rolling chase shots with these. You can just buy the mounts but I figured if I’m going to leave them in there I’d add the tow hook look.
Also works great for DJI Pocket mounting. Autotracking for sick videos.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Also works great for DJI Pocket mounting. Autotracking for sick videos.
Really? Didn’t know that! That’s awesome! I’m about to get an osmo pocket 3. Do you need a special adapter?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Going to drive the Supra today to work. Short track weekend coming up with next Sunday being Easter 🐣 (only Fri & Sat driving).

Nice parking garage with a good variety of cars I like. Took the MX5 yesterday.
IMG_4403.jpeg

IMG_6464.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6335.jpeg

In my defense, the other cars passenger doors are next to me. Sadly, no one carpools. So I “ASSume” it’s a safe bet 🎲 🤞

Lik

First Name
Wayden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra 3.0P, 19 370ZR, 23 Model 3, 99 GS-T
I got underglow installed by https://www.whitetuskleds.com/ I bought the govee ones and when I saw them at a nighttime meet they looked like a tiktokers bedroom. I opted to get better ones installed, these have a whole amp to make them even brighter. I bought the Oracle Supra colorshift lighting with the BC1 controller (https://www.oraclelights.com/products/supragr?variant=40971743068257). I go to a lot of night time meets with my son and all the cars are hard to see that well. The ones with the lighting stand out way better. I'm really happy with the results. Next up is the HKS blow off valve going in next Friday.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Full SPL all around + rear sway. So glad I finally got this done. The ride feels awesome and it's a big improvement in direct road feel at the steering wheel.

Edit: also got my Remnant GAMMA manifold back from powder coating.