What did you do to your Supra today?

RedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red MKV Manual
Another install which I did many months after getting the parts for.

Installed the Sliplo anti scrape guards. Found a corner which I was hoping didn't actually scrape... scrape. No big deal tbh. Figured I'd protect the rest.

For folks who want to install this. I would definitely recommend getting the 3M adhesive promoter from amazon. The stuff that came in the pack was dry.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg

Vegas17

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra AT
Prepping for my track day in Vegas this weekend. Rotated tires, pulled wheel studs and re-loctited them, nut and bolt check, updated trans tune to version 1.3 and made sure it still had oil in the engine. Brake pads are still looking good after 6 big track events and a few auto-x events. Going to wash it tonight and I should be ready to go!
Was looking at doing this as well but too short notice by the time i found it. Are going to do the Spring Mountain one June 1st and 2nd? Hoping to do my first HPDE soon.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Was looking at doing this as well but too short notice by the time i found it. Are going to do the Spring Mountain one June 1st and 2nd? Hoping to do my first HPDE soon.
yep I’ll be there. That track is seriously the nicest one around so I would highly recommend signing up if there are still spots left. If you go, find me and I’ll instruct for you if you want.

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
All I did with Supra today was daydream about it...

8CFB7DC8-ACA2-4C4F-AC34-CB139A057FDE.jpeg
How are you still waiting for your Supra and all the media keeps says is that sales dropped by more than 50%? Insane stuff.