DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
hmm what kind of email?
Was it for the 4/17 trip? They said they send instructions via email. Was told I'd be apart of that trip but haven't received anything and emailed them last week.

exclvsive

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MX, looking to join the MK5 fam
all my exterior carbon fiber is STEK Dynocarbon gloss PPF! 😃
It looks really nice. I wish my only authorized STEK installer in my state would carry DynoCarbon gloss.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Difference is now it has penis power under the hood. Unless of course you, you know, debadged the penis.
I debadged a couple of the penises. There were six. There are still 3.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Just need to unclip it at the top and sides, no need to fully remove.
Do you know exactly what the little bypass or extra connectors are supposed to be for with the tail lights? I didn't see any instructions in my box at all that said what they were supposed to be for.

Found out they're resistors but can't tell what they're saying in the video cause the monitor speakers at work suck

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Do you know exactly what the little bypass or extra connectors are supposed to be for with the tail lights? I didn't see any instructions in my box at all that said what they were supposed to be for.

Found out they're resistors but can't tell what they're saying in the video cause the monitor speakers at work suck
It literally says what the resistors are for on the website page for them. US cars use the red connector resistors. ROW cars use the brown connector resistors.

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
Active Autowerke full exhaust, 5” tips from justjap.com

You either love or hate the wing. I obviously love the V2 StreetHunter. It has so much presence, and the amount of admiration it gets from strangers is nuts. From November to last week, I have gotten a total of three comments from strangers total. In the five days I’ve had the wing on the car, I’ve already had a dozen conversations from admiring strangers.
I think it looks fantastic!

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
It literally says what the resistors are for on the website page for them. US cars use the red connector resistors. ROW cars use the brown connector resistors.
If you don't use the resistors here in North America, your car will throw an error message when you use them on a drive. Connect one to each light and the message won't come back. I didn't know either, so left them off initially.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Thanks, I did actually totally miss that when I was skimming through the description on their page.

alfi.mke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack MT
Was it for the 4/17 trip? They said they send instructions via email. Was told I'd be apart of that trip but haven't received anything and emailed them last week.
Yes it was for the 4/17 trip
I had to email them a couple times to get my label and instructions.