What did you do to your Supra today?

Jackfruit808

First Name
Antony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Where did you get your lip? What color was it before you painted it?
I got it off eBay for 180. It was unpainted, but comes in like a flat back. I just sprayed it to make it look more consistent. Fitment is perfect.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Spent the day at the track (robling road raceway) with my wife and daughter...always a great time...

It's amazing how good this supra is in stock form on the track...
I do wish I had better tires...better pads...more camber...less body roll...
You get the idea but even stock is fun...

Steve
Heeey I live within a 15 minute drive of Robling. Did you drive from out of town or are you local?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I live in Beaufort SC...
About an hour drive...family n I have been going to robling for about 10yrs...

Do you ever get out there?

Steve
I have been to that track probably 4 times in the last year. My best friend and his dad have a Miata that they run out there as often as they can find time. I've personally never ran any of my own cars out there, to scared to risk any kind of damage to my cars, even thought I know the risk is low in HPDE and there's race day insurance.

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Same things as yesterday. Put on a few miles towards break-in, while hoping my navigation unlocks during the drive (it did not.) Added the heritage lip to my cart and then realized how stupid is is to spend $1300 on a cosmetic carbon lip that doesn't even replace the factory section...

Realized my Supra and my Evo are basically the same color and it is bothering me. Need to talk my boss into letting me repaint her over the next holiday. Already have a few colors in mind! :)

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
I have been to that track probably 4 times in the last year. My best friend and his dad have a Miata that they run out there as often as they can find time. I've personally never ran any of my own cars out there, to scared to risk any kind of damage to my cars, even thought I know the risk is low in HPDE and there's race day insurance.
Cool...you REALLY should take your supra out once...robling is A VERY SAFE track(alot of run off area)...

I just did the nasa day that Toyota gives...first time running with them but had a great time...

Steve

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cool...you REALLY should take your supra out once...robling is A VERY SAFE track(alot of run off area)...

I just did the nasa day that Toyota gives...first time running with them but had a great time...

Steve
You're right, I really should. I just gotta convince myself to do it lol.