What did you do to your Supra today?

WF MKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
06’ tC, Renaissance Red 3.0 Premium Supra
I purchased my 3.0 Supra today. Not only do i feel blessed, but being apart of the exclusivity of how iconic this name holds is amazing. As a adolescent, growing up watching F&F, there was only one car that always stood out amongst the rest. It was the Supra. With the resurrection of the Supra after 20 years with the FT-1 concept, i found this forum. I've been googling in admiration amongst all of you owners of the MKV supra. Making it a goal of mine to get one. I can Officially say driving this car off the lot today has been one of the most happiest moments I've had in a long time. A goal I set for myself as a kid, that I was able to accomplish. Humble.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased my 3.0 Supra today. Not only do i feel blessed, but being apart of the exclusivity of how iconic this name holds is amazing. As a adolescent, growing up watching F&F, there was only one car that always stood out amongst the rest. It was the Supra. With the resurrection of the Supra after 20 years with the FT-1 concept, i found this forum. I've been googling in admiration amongst all of you owners of the MKV supra. Making it a goal of mine to get one. I can Officially say driving this car off the lot today has been one of the most happiest moments I've had in a long time. A goal I set for myself as a kid, that I was able to accomplish. Humble.
Welcome to the club/forum. It was always one of my dream cars too and I feel the exact same way. Enjoy your new ride man!!

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
:postpics:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
appreciate you!! bc forged helped tremendously spec'ing the wheels to fit perfect and 714 tires in westminster, ca helped with the install.
What specs did you end up with? Wheel shopping myself....

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
front: 19 x 9.5 +22, 275/30/19
rear: 19 x 11 +35, 305/30/19

no rubbing even if you have a subtle drop.

front.jpg
rear.jpg
Thanks for the info! Surprisingly, I thought they would poke a lot more than that.

I am looking at 9.5 +27 and 10.5 +34 but now you have me thinking I should go wider.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Hell yea congrats!! This is exactly the same way I felt. From the moment I saw the first 2020 Supra sold when it went across the Barrett Jackson auction, I knew I wanted one. At the time, I wasn't able to afford one and it was just a dream. A year later, I had $20,000 saved and an Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium showed up at a local dealership. The moment I saw it in person I knew I wanted it, but the moment I drove it..... I knew I couldn't leave without it. Coming from a naturally aspirated 3.8L M/T Genesis Coupe, this Supra felt like a Super Car! It's beautiful, it's fast, it handles amazing, and I love when I get comments like: "Man this thing is f'ing sexy!! I saw it online and in pictures and I thought it was ugly, but man in person it's one of the sickest cars I've seen in years!" Then the person proceeds to take 5 pictures! I've literally had a local police officer pull into the end of my driveway, roll down his window, ask for my permission to come onto my property, and literally sat there for 15 minutes talking to me about the car while I washed it. This car is hated online by so many, but I have yet to find a single person outside of the internet that has anything negative to say about it!