What did you do to your Supra today?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Added the red billet aluminum GR Supra gas cap today...

Very cool looking in person but I’m probably the only one seeing it. ?

D45E45D3-88E5-460A-A694-5B9BD7BB87AC.jpeg

The link below is the only place I could find the gas cap without shipping costs or sales tax. A perfect experience with priority shipping usps.

https://svbimmer.com/products/a90fcc

Last edited:

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Thank you! Good to know because I’m not getting any younger and honestly for me the stock height is good enough but a .8 inch drop isn’t that much lower that my body would complain too much. ? And if it drives like stock pretty much or better as you say then I’m all for it.

Yes please send pics because I do have Future Classic spacers already. Thanks!
~ The same springs (.8”) I’ve installed (along with spacers). Love it!

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
I also just installed these. Weather has been crap so I only got in a shakedown drive after install. But I agree with the others, the ride is very similar to stock. The most noticeable change is the car feels much more planted. Less bouncy. And it looks so much better...I was worried the .8 drop wouldnt be enough for me...but it made such a drastic change to the look of this car. It's how it should have come. It looks so low and wide now, less short and stubby.

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
I also just installed these. Weather has been crap so I only got in a shakedown drive after install. But I agree with the others, the ride is very similar to stock. The most noticeable change is the car feels much more planted. Less bouncy. And it looks so much better...I was worried the .8 drop wouldnt be enough for me...but it made such a drastic change to the look of this car. It's how it should have come. It looks so low and wide now, less short and stubby

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Thank you! Good to know because I’m not getting any younger and honestly for me the stock height is good enough but a .8 inch drop isn’t that much lower that my body would complain too much. ? And if it drives like stock pretty much or better as you say then I’m all for it.

Yes please send pics because I do have Future Classic spacers already. Thanks!
I also just installed these. Weather has been crap so I only got in a shakedown drive after install. But I agree with the others, the ride is very similar to stock. The most noticeable change is the car feels much more planted. Less bouncy. And it looks so much better...I was worried the .8 drop wouldnt be enough for me...but it made such a drastic change to the look of this car. It's how it should have come. It looks so low and wide now, less short and stubby

Jfurby37

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Got her washed and waxed today. I beautiful day in Indiana. So excited about warmer weather and cars shows.

Attachments

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Installed a Rexspeed Gloss Carbon trunk lip spoiler. I read a lot about this product, mostly mixed. I'm going to grade this product from my experience.

-Rexspeed Gloss Carbon Spoiler Ratings-

Install: Easy! Definitely a do it yourself. They provide a big roll of 3m tape. You cut it yourself and line it where you want it on the backside of the spoiler. Then, what I did, was laid the spoiler on the car and marked the perfect Fitment spots with masking tape to make sure I laid it back on the car perfectly when ready to remove the adhesive backing.

Fitment: 9/10. Can't really complain here, this thing fits amazing for the $400 price point.

Quality: 7.5/10. There are some splotches here and there in either the clear coat or the Carbon itself. The Carbon weave is actually quite great for the $400 price point.

Overall appearance/impressions: 8/10. The only people who will notice the issues will be people I tell about the issues. They are really hard to notice, especially in the daylight,, for some reason, they are easier to notice in the shade. For $400, im happy.

Side note, after having just got a pair of the OEM mirror caps from Ebay, it makes you truly appreciate and understand the difference between the higher priced OEM quality. The OEM mirror caps are pristine!!

20210430_191243.jpg

20210430_191251.jpg

20210430_191259.jpg

20210430_191325.jpg

20210430_191401.jpg

20210430_191431.jpg

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I am looking for any leads on available carbon fiber drive shafts if yet available on the market so share if they are. In the mean time I am happy about the car overall. Great ride! Took a little longer to get these on because I had them powder coated and tire rack shipped 2 used tpms units along with a tire order. Great cars,...Glad I chose the platform and found this group.

Attachments

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
I am looking for any leads on available carbon fiber drive shafts if yet available on the market so share if they are. In the mean time I am happy about the car overall. Great ride! Took a little longer to get these on because I had them powder coated and tire rack shipped 2 used tpms units along with a tire order. Great cars,...Glad I chose the platform and found this group.

I've never installed a CF driveshaft before on a car but is it worth it?

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
Played lone wolf among 165+ cars.. Beautiful day! 3rd in class behind 2 classic, mint VWs... :dunno:

G6rScjY-svmW2EtzVQTxRuJU=w2048-h1536-no?authuser=0.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg
Good looking car. Is the roof wrapped black? Could I see some more pictures with the hatch down?

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I've never installed a CF driveshaft before on a car but is it worth it?
We ran magnesium as well as CF rims in our class to reduce rotating mass(yes it helps). Only have one personal example of CF drive shaft for a car@ 2017 BRZ that was just a tinkering around project that the wife hated(the reason for the new Supra). What an amazing difference spinning a driveshaft that only weighed in at 12lbs for a car with very limited torque and hp to begin with....Very surprised I have not found one yet. The Z4 is available so perhaps a conversation with BMW is in order. I am very pleased to have stumbled upon these cars....What a great piece of engineering!