What did you do to your Supra today?

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Hey would you mind sending me the link to these shocks please? I just finished my wing install and I think I’ll upgrade my shocks as well. You mention the ones you bought were shorter than stock. Do they have stock length ones available?

Thanks bro.
I bought universal ones from Mighty Lift.

https://mightyliftsupports.com/lift-support-d96989

These are 17" and rated at 105 lbs.

Stabilus is the company that makes the OEM part for the GR Supra. You can probably give them a call to give you the same size but rated at a higher weight.

Mighty Lift is sold by Auto Zone.
Stabilus is sold by Advanced Auto Parts.

Both are a tad expensive, but built to last. You can find alternatives on Amazon for cheaper.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I bought universal ones from Mighty Lift.

https://mightyliftsupports.com/lift-support-d96989

These are 17" and rated at 105 lbs.

Stabilus is the company that makes the OEM part for the GR Supra. You can probably give them a call to give you the same size but rated at a higher weight.

Mighty Lift is sold by Auto Zone.
Stabilus is sold by Advanced Auto Parts.

Both are a tad expensive, but built to last. You can find alternatives on Amazon for cheaper.
Thank you for the info! I appreciate it.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm eyeballing those MTG boxes.
I've got those and a bunch more. They're all yours, sight unseen for $200 bucks.

I honestly have no idea what's in them, but a lot of the cards date back to the late 90s.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Had Whiteline sway bars installed front and rear. The drive home didn't present a safe opportunity to play around so that will have to wait until I am back on the track next spring. I will say they are quiet (which is as much a credit to Ted at Books Performance) and don't change everyday round-town road manners at all. I will also say you should only do the rear only if you really, really are OK with it taking several hours of labor.