What did you do to your Supra today?

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Remember when this thread was about what Supra owners did to their Supras that day?

1645207499703.png

Pepperidge Farm Remembers
This one^

A majority of this forum doesn't care about your opinion and you're not special. Stfu and post car stuff you losers ? take your ramblings to Facebook with the rest of those weirdos

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Remember when this thread was about what Supra owners did to their Supras that day?

1645207499703.png

Pepperidge Farm Remembers
A good percentage of us have our cars in hibernation, and are getting restless, so forgive our distracted ramblings. I'm not the one that started it anyways

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
What is the purpose? I honestly have no idea.
Just adds a thermal barrier to help with engine bay temps and keeps exhaust hotter which helps flow. Will it make any noticible difference, no idea. But it doesn't hurt and looks cool. ?

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Just adds a thermal barrier to help with engine bay temps and keeps exhaust hotter which helps flow. Will it make any noticible difference, no idea. But it doesn't hurt and looks cool. ?
Well, the secret’s out. Time for me to pack up the Supra and buy a new Z.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
A good percentage of us have our cars in hibernation, and are getting restless, so forgive our distracted ramblings. I'm not the one that started it anyways
Its extra sunny out and 75°. You better believe I drove the Supra to work today! No hibernation for me. However, on my lunch time drive, this song popped up and reminded me of how this thread has been going.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Its extra sunny out and 75°. You better believe I drove the Supra to work today! No hibernation for me. However, on my lunch time drive, this song popped up and reminded me of how this thread has been going.

Is this what passes for music these days? I'd throw my radio out of the window if that shit came on.