What did you do to your Supra today?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Coded out Passenger Occupancy sensor, and Driver/Passenger seat position sensor.

This is incorrect. AMX seats have plug and play airbags, however there are other errors to code out as stated above.
The thread I linked also shows how to code out those two things. So.. not incorrect 😎

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I’m currently at the most hard to get appointment alignment shop in my area that has a Hunter alignment machine. So excited about that but….

Craziest thing happened when I started my car today, all the codes were back off again 😱. My wife washed the car yesterday and I reset the tire pressure sensors. Not sure which one made everything go back to “normal” but WTF 😳 And definitely not complaining.

Definitely of the opinion that these cars are finicky when it comes to the computer & sensors @DarkZupra. Maybe not all of them, but mine definitely is 😂

Last edited:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I’m currently at the most hard to get appointment alignment shop in my area that has a Hunter alignment machine. So excited about that but….

Craziest thing happened when I started my car today, all the codes were back off again 😱. My wife washed the car yesterday and I reset the tire pressure sensors. Not sure which one made everything go back to “normal” but WTF 😳 And definitely not complaining.

Definitely if the opinion that these cars are finicky when it comes to the computer & sensors @DarkZupra. Maybe not all of them, but mine definitely is 😂
I thought the windshield guy cleared everything with ISTA? I have to admit though, it’s hard to keep up since every time you bring the issue up the story is different.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
How was install and fitment with the Wagner? Do you have data around the lower intake temps?
I would also like to know this since I can stomach the cost of the cast version over the other billet products on the market. Besides seats, harnesses, a cage, partial ECU unlock, custom tune, tires, lighter wheels, the Verus brake cooling kit, some aero components, and re-upping my drive club dues, it's the ONLY expensive part left I have left related to the car. You know, just that.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium

Definitely if the opinion that these cars are finicky when it comes to the computer & sensors @DarkZupra. Maybe not all of them, but mine definitely is 😂
This is fucking great news, my man!!!!

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Joined the cracked windshield club. Interestingly, it's cracked on the inside and outside, but not the middle. After reading up, I cancelled my insurance appointment and will be bringing to the dealer tomorrow. I've heard some have gotten this replaced as a defect. Fingers crossed.

IMG_6601.JPEG

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I thought the windshield guy cleared everything with ISTA? I have to admit though, it’s hard to keep up since every time you bring the issue up the story is different.
Yeah, the windshield guy did clear it... It's intermittent like my CEL. Comes on sometimes. Difference being I know what the CEL is from. It's not a common issue like you said & therefore stopped mentioning it. Could be tire pressure related, who knows, lol. However, lots of great threads on here from other peeps in similar situations, which will greatly help aftermarket shops work on my car. Techstream OEM Toyota software all the way, I'm finding out, and Hunter alignment machines are what BMW and our Toyota Supra techs use. So, I'm trying a highly recommended Hunter alignment place today. I've kept the windshield guys number and my mechanic is going through the nuances of Techstream software and cable(s). It's a work in progress. But definitely been great having yawls help! :)

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Joined the cracked windshield club. Interestingly, it's cracked on the inside and outside, but not the middle. After reading up, I cancelled my insurance appointment and will be bringing to the dealer tomorrow. I've heard some have gotten this replaced as a defect. Fingers crossed.

IMG_6601.JPEG
Good luck Mark! Hope they replace it for you 🤞

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Yeah, the windshield guy did clear it... It's intermittent like my CEL. Comes on sometimes. Difference being I know what the CEL is from. It's not a common issue like you said & therefore stopped mentioning it. Could be tire pressure related, who knows, lol. However, lots of great threads on here from other peeps in similar situations, which will greatly help aftermarket shops work on my car. Techstream OEM Toyota software all the way, I'm finding out, and Hunter alignment machines are what BMW and our Toyota Supra techs use. So, I'm trying a highly recommended Hunter alignment place today. I've kept the windshield guys number and my mechanic is going through the nuances of Techstream software and cable(s). It's a work in progress. But definitely been great having yawls help! :)
What error are we talking about here. Something new?

It's not the alignment machine, it's the tech. Hell, I align mine with strings.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What error are we talking about here. Something new?

It's not the alignment machine, it's the tech. Hell, I align mine with strings.
Again, not sure why it all went away today. And they all came back on when the lower control arm bolt came off last track weekend. But happy as a pig in shit for sure it just magically went away. I did play with the on-screen prompts about tire pressure yesterday and my wife drove the car after she washed it. So maybe that did it. Who knows...

Today resetting the computer after changing the toe, more out up front, would be my concern. We originally thought it was the steering angle sensor last time this happened. But the windshield guy finally had access (Techstream) to reset that. I'm at a new alignment shop today. So hopefully if "anything" pops up (chassis stabilization, limited diff lock, parking assist, steering angle, to name a few), they will have that option as well. Finding out not a lot of kids have access to reset these codes in my area. Yet... I know Snap-On and others will gain access soon.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Just resetting the computer after changing the toe, more out up front. We originally thought it was the steering angle sensor. But the windshield guy reset that. I'm at a new alignment shop today. So hopefully if "anything" pops up (chassis stabilization, limited diff lock, parking assist, steering angle, to name a few), they will have the option to reset them. Finding out not a lot of kids have access to reset these codes. Yet... I know Snap-On and others will gain access soon.

Again, not sure why it all went off. And they all came back on when the lower control arm bolt came off. But happy as a pig in shit for sure it just magically went away. I did play with the on-screen prompts about tire pressure yesterday and my wife drove the car after she washed it. So maybe that did it. Who knows...
Protool + ISTA = everything you need

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So Protool is the software? and ISTA is the cable. I'm learning... Is Protool better than Techstream and/or can do all the same things? 😃