Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
My monthly fill up
Sunol superstop 94 octane
20221223_113358.jpg
This is about 45 min from me. Do we need to be tuned or anything to run that fuel?

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I am going to assume so. The diffuser had a gap there and the spat was pre drilled for its location. Everything is centered and its the exact same on both sides.
Looked on the Verus store posts. It's hard to tell, but looks like the horizontal line from the diffuser is supposed to connect with the horizontal spat evenly all the way across

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Looked on the Verus store posts. It's hard to tell, but looks like the horizontal line from the diffuser is supposed to connect with the horizontal spat evenly all the way across
It depends on your exhaust. The height of the diffuser is variable to fit with different size exhaust tips. As long as it’s even from right to left you’re all good.

This is how mine fits with the HKS Super Turbo exhaust. Maybe with the stock exhaust you could raise the diffuser high enough to sit next to the spats, but I’m pretty sure it’ll end up hanging below the spats with any aftermarket exhaust.

9BF2B03D-8776-46B9-B6EB-39986989CCDD.jpeg

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
This is about 45 min from me. Do we need to be tuned or anything to run that fuel?
Well BMWs will run anything from 91-93
Ideally 93 is best so it's fine on the stock tune

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
So update: my stress levels I swear.. they finally recovered my truc and trailer.. apparently hr after I was moved from my accident 2 other trucks hitbthat ice patch and slide off road... what was there to stop them..MY TRAILER... smmfh. Waiting to receive their info to reach out to insurance companies.

20221225_110334.jpg
20221225_110350.jpg
20221225_110329.jpg

I haven't been able to get to the yard to take any pictures of the condition of everything inside... but fingers crossed. I do know for fact my race bike was up against that bac right hand side where that crushed portion is... no hopes there.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
So update: my stress levels I swear.. they finally recovered my truc and trailer.. apparently hr after I was moved from my accident 2 other trucks hitbthat ice patch and slide off road... what was there to stop them..MY TRAILER... smmfh. Waiting to receive their info to reach out to insurance companies.

[
I haven't been able to get to the yard to take any pictures of the condition of everything inside... but fingers crossed. I do know for fact my race bike was up against that bac right hand side where that crushed portion is... no hopes there.
Jesus Christ. Sorry to hear, dude That is absolutely nuts. Good luck. Bright side: At least enough people hit you that there should be plenty of insurance to cover everything.....? F**k

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
EBF7BE92-988A-4095-ADCC-CD4473F61B07.jpeg
142B4B3B-A003-4572-8034-2D37FA2FD9F0.jpeg

Birthday/ Christmas gift from the wifey! New lip! The maxton V3 did me solid for a while, but it didn't match the V3 sideskirt extensions so i was always planning on changing out the lip to 1 of the 4 choices i was eyeing... this is one of them! 🤘🏽Maxton V2

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Holy shit dude!!!!!! So glad you survived that 😯. I had my wife and kids in our SUV once going up a steep mountain (idea was to hike or god knows what) and I had to counter steer backwards while sliding. I‘m sure it was all luck and not my driving that we didn’t go over the cliff. Ever since, I see ice or snow and have the upmost respect. That is friggin shocking man! Hope all the contents are in decent shape and prayers to you brother that your family is safe 🙏🏼

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
6153C458-9598-402E-9A2E-2D8FBD5527F9.jpeg

Five month wait time, finally arrived! (Ordered it when I didn’t even have the car yet lol)
RK Titanium Signature Edition Exhaust

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Jesus Christ. Sorry to hear, dude That is absolutely nuts. Good luck. Bright side: At least enough people hit you that there should be plenty of insurance to cover everything.....? F**k
I'm concerned on this as well, my trailer is totaled and my bike is totaled, but where each truck hit caused enough damage to total it out, are they gonna to keep passing the blame on who did what or will each insurance company cut a separate check. Even my military gear is damaged the rain and stagnant water destroyed everything. Kids clothes bedroom sets... man just get more and more upset thinking bout everything in there

Boataur

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91-MT CUL
I'm concerned on this as well, my trailer is totaled and my bike is totaled, but where each truck hit caused enough damage to total it out, are they gonna to keep passing the blame on who did what or will each insurance company cut a separate check. Even my military gear is damaged the rain and stagnant water destroyed everything. Kids clothes bedroom sets... man just get more and more upset thinking bout everything in there
Start with your insurance carrier(s). As long as you have sufficient coverage, they should take care of you and then they will go after (subrogate against) the other drivers if they were liable.