What did you do to your Supra today?

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Thatā€™s so cool šŸ˜Ž What part of FL are you in brother? Iā€™m in SWFL and sadly donā€™t see too many of them down here. Yet alone the same color šŸ˜
Iā€™m in Orlando and thereā€™s a good amount of us running around the city here. Still, not exactly a common sight.

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
~ I find the RT and SE badging interesting?!? Out of curiosity, what does that represent?
Well, the RT is just my first & middle initials, pilfered from a Tacoma box-side decal I had laying around and cut up. I've been initialing everything in my life that way for 30 years now, so thought it was mildly appropriate.

s-l1600.jpg

The SE is more cryptic, as not only did Toyota offer an SE grade of MKIV (no unique badging though), but the MKV build list includes SE as the code for the A91 package...plus, I see people removing the GR nameplates and I'm just floating ideas that are a bit different :dunno:

supse.png

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
I have this annoying problem. Tell me what to destroy!
Unfortunately, upon pulling the trim off I didn't find any obvious culprit. I ended up just adding 1/4 inch foam to some of the contact points, taping down a wire and wrapping some of the metal clips with electrical tape to tighten things up. I'll make a thread in the Guides section later today with some pics and post a link to it here, in case what I did will help anyone else.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Got some new rears in today. I was having a hell of a time finding these in the exact specs I wanted (18x10 +35 Matte Black) without a 6 month wait from all the US vendors since they would have to order them from Enkei. I ended up stumbling across an ebay store based out of Japan that had a large selection and went to their direct english website (https://www.transporterjapan.com/) and shot them a message and they had them in stock. They normally sell them in sets of 4 but they were more than happy to make a 2 wheel listing for me to purchase. I almost can't believe it was real. I got them for $445 a piece (free shipping) while most US shops were selling them for ~$540 and I possibly would have had to pay tax and shipping. It took about a week for them to ship out as I think they had to get them from their distributor in Japan but then they shipped them on Monday and I received them today. Absolutely insane.

Unfortunately they didn't have fronts available in 18x9 +25 so I shot @Meraki Autoworks a message and they had some available immediately. I decided it was worth it to pay a little more to get them now from a US vendor. I should be getting them by the end of this week and my new RE-71RS tires soon thereafter to wrap them in.

20230426_182007.jpg

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Got pelted by hail at the highway

Gladly there was very minimal damage
what minimal damage did you occur?