What did you do to your Supra today?

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Once upon a time, the Supra had a little wimpy flimsy piece of sheet metal that pretended to be a mighty heat shield. His heart was in the right place, but he simply was not up to task when his other half was removed with the OEM intake
IMG_8261.jpeg

Though he fought the good fight against intake air temperatures, he knew that he just wasn’t strong enough. He voluntarily vacated his spot.

Well what do we have here? Hello gorgeous catless Downpipe! My how your appearance has morphed into these wonderful colors! God bless glorious heat cycling!

IMG_8265.jpeg

Mr. Strong Motorsport grade steel heat shield decided to pick up the slack and flex his muscles! He knew that he was up to the task, was happy to help Mr. Flimsy out, AND if you look closely you can even see that he was resurrected and reused with Mr. Strong! WHAT A GLORIOUS FRIENDSHIP! Thanks Verus Engineering! Mr. Supra is now ready to enjoy cooler IATs with the upcoming summer months!

IMG_8267.jpeg

And that, my lads, concludes our story of the day! Now, I’m ready for a cold fackin lunch beer 🍻!

Thanks to @Timmy23 for the heat shield!

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450

well yesterday not today

Will say the Garmin is pretty cool. I mostly run with out timers unless doing time trials. Most of my lines come from my butt and feeling out a track and where the car wants to bind up, push, etc.
But i can see the easily where i can shave over a second at this particular track. And I don't have much seat here at all.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Took her to FD ATL. Anyone else here? Found these two.

20230512_125841.jpg

20230512_125909.jpg

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Thanks! I love it, really livens up the car and pairs nicely to catted downpipe. It can be quiet in normal mode at low rpm’s but loud in sport. There is some drone around 2k rpm, but if you drive in sport you never really encounter it. In normal you can always downshift to 7th on highway to keep it out of drone. Even with the little drone i love it and would take it all day over stock exhaust, the general consensus is that SP1-R is best looking and sounding single exit, but that’s subjective. I say go for it!
Thank you for this. That is exactly what I was looking for from an owner's perspective. I will be getting an MT so it will be interesting to see how the drone gets eliminated through playing with the gears/rpm should I choose to go this route.

I agree it sounds the best from videos i've seen online. The only one I've seen other than this and RK Titaniums that I liked is a MVIV HKS single exit exhaust that was fabbed up for a MKV from Godzilla Raceworks.

If you're willing, could you please post or send me some videos both exterior and interior of your exhaust?

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Thank you for this. That is exactly what I was looking for from an owner's perspective. I will be getting an MT so it will be interesting to see how the drone gets eliminated through playing with the gears/rpm should I choose to go this route.

I agree it sounds the best from videos i've seen online. The only one I've seen other than this and RK Titaniums that I liked is a MVIV HKS single exit exhaust that was fabbed up for a MKV from Godzilla Raceworks.

If you're willing, could you please post or send me some videos both exterior and interior of your exhaust?
It will probably drone more in 6th gear with a manual, unfortunately.

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
CTS Turbo intake and GR strut brace:
112972D1-765C-4599-A7A1-7E79D0FB968B.jpeg

Euro Eibach springs:
EB15B2AA-DEF4-4335-91F0-0EAAA91B1B48.jpeg

Supramod center caps:
A936D80B-BC0D-42B7-BFE9-A986C12C57A6.jpeg

Supramod hood vent:
323521C7-F3F6-4835-A98E-9AE114517F14.jpeg

MBRP exhaust w/ burnt tips:
FE6A148B-648F-447F-B241-D4919351B829.jpeg
How's the sound on the MBRP? I was really debating between MBRP, HKS and ARK. Ultimately went with the ARK DT-S exhaust system burnt tips.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Took her to FD ATL. Anyone else here? Found these two.

20230512_125841.jpg

20230512_125909.jpg
Which car is yours? That 1st one, not my style but adds another Supra niche the Z4 just can’t fill. Poor BMW - coulda, shoulda, woulda (I’m sure they’re thinking we should have just made a hard top ourselves 🤭)

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Installed a new steering wheel from @NitroYellowMKV
Turned out soooo good. 😍

Also snapped some exterior pics in the sunset.

Suprasteeringwheel2.jpg

DSC0032_addons.jpg

_DSC0125.jpg
To this day whenever people drive my car the first thing they say is “Wow this steering wheel is Nice” Phil genuinely makes the best wheels for our cars IMO :)

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

Yeah I’ll post some videos when i get the chance no problem. Everyone kinda scared me about the drone on here but once i drove it i was like this not an issue lol. It’s only when you’re applying moderate throttle at 2k rpm does it happen, super limited circumstances imo. You’ll probably be revving it out higher with the stick anyways. The only thing i want to do is flash it for cold start reduction to be courteous to my neighbors! Bc the cold start is fairly loud but the warmed idle is pretty quiet.