What did you do to your Supra today?

GhostSZN

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90, '11 R8 V10, '10 R35, '08 350Z
I see you put on an OEM MKIV script badge. I ordered one of those expecting it to be black and a little closer to the scale of the MKV oem badge but was left disappointed.
So, I made my own of correct scale and more than a sticker like the OEM MKIV badge script.

IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772 1.jpg
How. Much.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@JZSupraMK5 Lowered on H&R springs doesn't rub anywhere and rides pretty much like factory suspension.
F: 19x9.5 +25 265/35-19
R: 19x10.5 +32 305/30-19
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Today I did absolutely nothing, but did get my snazzy FT-1 Concept die-cast model in the post

VrooOOOOOOM! 😁

54825883-5B8F-40EF-A90B-C92CDF83AB37.jpeg

And…why didn't our cars come with the see through engine cover! 🥺

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Haven't really considered making another. Kind of a one off since I'm so busy. And it took me forever since I'm a perfectionist.
I'd buy one from you too. If you find a way to streamline it and make the process faster, maybe consider selling them. Might be a good little side hustle for you if the price is right.

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
I'd buy one from you too. If you find a way to streamline it and make the process faster, maybe consider selling them. Might be a good little side hustle for you if the price is right.
True. I would have to refine the process for faster delivery. I already have a side gig that pays for all my toys on its own, no big need for another. Something like this to be done right would need the attention of someone like SupraMod. He could produce this, I’m sure of it.

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
Installed Rexpeed fourth brake light. I was able to do it without removing the bumper by removing the heat shield. I also routed the two wires (brake and light wire) through a rubber bump stop inside the trunk. The instructions said to wire into one of the brake lights but since it also acts as a turning signal, I wired it up to the third brake light underneath the headliner. This makes it for a cleaner wiring setup. Also wired the other wire into the fuse box as well. overall, I like it better than the stock oem. It gives it more functionality

IMG_2292.jpeg

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
My thoughts exactly!
EB4BFBE9-8D5C-44E6-8CF4-9B9B836830F7.jpeg
One of the best pics of a MKV I've seen in regards to a straight on shot of the rear of the car. How are you liking your exhaust? Any excessive/annoying drone. Thinking of going SP1R myself. That or a RK Titanium. Just cant choose between the two.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
All done! I think a catback install is harder, solo than a downpipe. If I can do it, anyone can! Took me ~90 minutes of being very careful. Separating from the exhaust was a little tricky. Also, lining the damn thing up with the turbo, by myself without the new gasket falling out! Barely
Louder at idle, but much louder under load. Love my exhaust more and more!
Any drone at cruising speed?

Overall, how’s the quality of the exhaust?

Don’t know why, but I have the AA Catted DP and it’s barely louder than stock. Almost not even noticeable.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
One of the best pics of a MKV I've seen in regards to a straight on shot of the rear of the car. How are you liking your exhaust? Any excessive/annoying drone. Thinking of going SP1R myself. That or a RK Titanium. Just cant choose between the two.
Thanks! I love it, really livens up the car and pairs nicely to catted downpipe. It can be quiet in normal mode at low rpm’s but loud in sport. There is some drone around 2k rpm, but if you drive in sport you never really encounter it. In normal you can always downshift to 7th on highway to keep it out of drone. Even with the little drone i love it and would take it all day over stock exhaust, the general consensus is that SP1-R is best looking and sounding single exit, but that’s subjective. I say go for it!