What did you do to your Supra today?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Are they a cloth or rubber material? Easy to clean?
i am also new to the tuxmat life. i want to mention, they get dirty quicker AND clean quicker than the weathertechs. overall feel is as mentioned, like a soft, textured, rubber. i prefer these a dramatic amount more than weathertech. will never go back

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I don't know how to describe it. Tuxmat says it's top layer is vinyl. It's kind of like a soft rubber to me. They're hard enough that I can easily take a wet brush or cloth to them to clean and they don't soak. Weathertech in comparison are super are plasticky and got brittle.
i am also new to the tuxmat life. i want to mention, they get dirty quicker AND clean quicker than the weathertechs. overall feel is as mentioned, like a soft, textured, rubber. i prefer these a dramatic amount more than weathertech. will never go back
I want the Tuxmats sooo bad, but I'd have to cut the left side up to not cover my awesome matching dead-pedal, visible in the lower corner of this picture. That and they're on the pricey side, and yes, I know, $60+k car blah blah 😂

PXL_20230515_025248420~2.jpg

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
919943F3-E9DE-4A6F-A0FE-3B6E662EFF24.jpeg

borrowed trailer is no longer available so bought this one. Need race ramps but got it on/tested this afternoon. Had to build some 2x8 ramp extenders and was stressful loading solo new To me trailer first time Decided to just leave on there till this weekend at Summit

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
borrowed trailer is no longer available so bought this one. Need race ramps but got it on/tested this afternoon. Had to build some 2x8 ramp extenders and was stressful loading solo new To me trailer first time Decided to just leave on there till this weekend at Summit
Race ramps are worth their weight in gold, which isn't saying much because they weigh nearly nothing lol.
I built a couple of magnetic posts that I use while loading, so I know where the edges are. Not sure how you would do that on aluminum 🤣 takes a lot of the stress out of it, though.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Race ramps are worth their weight in gold, which isn't saying much because they weigh nearly nothing lol.
I built a couple of magnetic posts that I use while loading, so I know where the edges are. Not sure how you would do that on aluminum 🤣 takes a lot of the stress out of it, though.
That gives me an idea using like bike flags. I have scraped a wheel on a trailer before

300BLK

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0P, 23 Tacoma, 22 Mercedes Benz GLB
I also have a red Supra and want to get the American Panda badges since it seems like they are the only ones where the red back plate is 100% matching. Can you confirm that and let me know how long it took for you to receive them once you placed your order. I sent American Panda an email several days ago and have not received a reply.
Sorry for really slow reply. American Panda was pretty slow and they mentioned it on their website too I believe. Color matched up great and well worth the wait. Only one other real alternative I looked at to theirs (of this same style) but ended up buying theirs.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
2020. And just a torque wrench and hex I think. Ten minutes, small forearms make it easier to get underneath in the wheel well. Mine hurt for a day...LOL.
Ahh.. sorry. I meant did you use the Blitz bolts or the existing ones. Lots of conflicting information going around.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I did a thing (I like this picture better)

JRZ RS Pro 2-way with true rears and external reservoirs

Better reservoir mounts coming soon

20230710_185316.jpg

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Ahh.. sorry. I meant did you use the Blitz bolts or the existing ones. Lots of conflicting information going around.
2020 didn't come with bolts. And what's conflicting? Some people chose to use 2021 stock bolts and some didn't. Its just a choice.