What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Beautiful! Do you have to bimmercode that one too?

I get goose bumps from the cold, while wearing this :D

20230704_092827.jpg
That looks fantastic! Can you attach a shirt to that thing???? If so, link please 🤩
And your Supra is able to track all day in that heat? I thought only little MX5 would go out all day in the 100+ degree heat. Like little mosquitoes - especially in the corners -any time of year 😂

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
It’s a brake job day.

Endless MX-72 pads, Zimmerman rotors, Endless brake lines. Spider-Man look.

446C6FB6-C6D7-4277-8D8A-5BF95D9391A5.jpeg
How are the pads on the street? Are they noisy? I’m looking for a decent track/street pad

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That looks fantastic! Can you attach a shirt to that thing???? If so, link please 🤩
And your Supra is able to track all day in that heat? I thought only little MX5 would go out all day in the 100+ degree heat. Like little mosquitoes - especially in the corners -any time of year 😂
Yes, it's a cool shirt setup. In the picture is my split for a second shirt. When I'm competing, I just run the single line to my shirt only.
Best $250ish I've ever spent.
The 29th will be my first time in 100° heat. I fully expect the car to pull power.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I have tuxmats! Love them after many cars with weather techs. It takes a little getting used to with the manual transmission because the rubber grip at the base of the pedals doesn’t let your heel slide back and forth very easily when engaging and disengaging the clutch pedal. But after a couple days you adapt and it doesn’t become a big deal. If you have an auto, no issues with using your right foot switching between pedals 👍🏽👍🏽
unfortunately, here is my update after just one month of use:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/one-month-tuxmat-rubber-failure-on-a-mt-supra.18660/#post-293518