What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Very special day today for my Supra ownership, bit of context first: I barely drive my Supra (1 or 2 times a month), and when I do, I only go with the Mrs to some nice coffee shop or retail park on a weekend.

I never, ever took it to the office, (I work remotely, once a week on site), I made that a rule because driving to work sucks, hence I didn't want to associate the Supra, with a negative driving experience like waking up early and driving in traffic, to the office - also, I can't trust the car park as people are so dumb and ding cars all the time, it's a known fact, so I had to get there super early to bag the safest parking bay.

I had my MT '23 Supra 1 year now, and my whole team at work has been trolling me for the whole year, begging me to bring it in at work so they can see it, resorting to saying the car doesn't even actually exist, and my photos are photoshopped šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

So, getting to the point: I quit my job, and today was my third to last day and we had a team event, the stars aligned, the Sun was out too, so, I decided to drive my Supra to the office for the first, and last time ever, and fulfill the Supra office legend!

The team and so many other employees were so amazed to see it, some were taking photos, felt really cool, even my manager came to see it and asked a lot of questions.

And then at the end, I promised I would take my colleague and friend for a quick blast in it - he had the time of is life and recorded a few short clips, I actually ended up red lining it by accident, for the first time šŸ˜…
Great story! Any clips of you pulling up and everyone realizing you are Bruce Wayne?
(got sucked into Dark Knight Rises last night on tv- donā€™t mind me)

roddrsw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT
Havenā€™t posted on here in a long time but Iā€™m doing a cross country trip for another contract and just put on this pulse roof box. Also unnecessary but bonus picture of the bike Iā€™m shipping šŸ„“ Everything should fitā€¦ā€¦
DC5E8F1F-78DF-4BEF-97BA-0362EE1334DB.jpeg

DDF6885F-4FAB-4F94-B1C5-3B9295D5AC62.jpeg
How well the roof box went? Did you felt unsafe at some point of your trip?
If possible please share the exact models for both the rack and box. It looks sick!!

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Installed the AWE Touring - Resonated on my otherwise stock exhaust. It's pretty much the perfect volume increase without being obnoxious. Zero drone and sounds amazing. It's actually a little quieter inside cruising since I disabled ASD at the same time.

Install was fairly easy other than getting everything adjusted right at the end.
1696529390974.jpeg

1696529269402.jpeg

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Been working on this for a few weeks now here and there when I have time. Lug studs, painted the calipers (they look like shit) and wrapped the front bumper (also looks like shit)
IMG_2849.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2847.jpeg
IMG_2846.jpeg
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Been working on this for a few weeks now here and there when I have time. Lug studs, painted the calipers (they look like shit) and wrapped the front bumper (also looks like shit)
IMG_2849.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2847.jpeg
IMG_2846.jpeg
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
Such a liar! šŸ¤„ šŸ˜ Sheā€™s got it going on šŸ˜ When is your next track day? Canā€™t have her all dressed up and no where to go šŸ’ƒ šŸŖ© šŸ•ŗ