What did you do to your Supra today?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Nice, nibble. I've yet to encounter another Supra in my area.. My buddy said he saw a black one twice near by and ended up he was just seeing me driving around..

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Nice, nibble. I've yet to encounter another Supra in my area.. My buddy said he saw a black one twice near by and ended up he was just seeing me driving around..
I saw one MKIV and **FOUR** C8 Vettes over the weekend here in the Dallas area. No other MKV besides mine. :dunno:

Maybe now that the Bowling Green plant is back up in full force, the Supra is more rare than the C8 in these woods...

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I saw one MKIV and **FOUR** C8 Vettes over the weekend here in the Dallas area. No other MKV besides mine. :dunno:

Maybe now that the Bowling Green plant is back up in full force, the Supra is more rare than the C8 in these woods...
I've seen 3 C8s in this one-horse town and one MKV in window reflections... Mine... :headbang: I like it that way.. :thumbsup:

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra

similar here in Austin: on the way to work and back today, saw 3 C8’s. Soon there will be more C8’s on the road than Mustangs:rofl:

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
One of the cons for getting a c8 (when I considered waiting for one) was it’s inevitable abundance on the road, after few years. I already seen them more frequently than the Supra.