First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Maxton is holding up great. I did break a big chunk of my lip off because a raccoon wanted to cross the street but really was fortunate and glad I had the lip as the OEM bumper wasn’t damaged at all. I got another lip, same one and all is good again. Have been really happy with the maxton parts. Aimgain wing also finally came in and had it painted and put it on. Still waiting for @StudioRSR for my cage that was 4-6 weeks out and now going on week 9.
Kinda like that wing, where'd you order it from?

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
It's crazy how many parts are on back order for our car. I tried to order HKS height adjustable springs and exhaust, both on a crazy back order. A few other parts i've inquired about are also on weeks/months backorder.

I'm guessing it has to do with the pandemic making everything fall behind?

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
It's crazy how many parts are on back order for our car. I tried to order HKS height adjustable springs and exhaust, both on a crazy back order. A few other parts i've inquired about are also on weeks/months backorder.

I'm guessing it has to do with the pandemic making everything fall behind?
Yes and no, sometimes stuff from Japan just takes time unfortunately and all these "shops" that say they have stuff in stock means it justs drop ship from manufacturers.

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
these "shops" that say they have stuff in stock means it just drop ship from manufacturers.
Or they are waiting on stock

Doesn't stop some/most of them from taking your money though & then you wait for weeks/months

These shops annoy me intensely, you either have it in stock or you don't, if you don't then inform me & don't take my money until you do......

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Today I installed the JB4 with EWG and Bluetooth connector and set it to map 3 for some logging. After review looking to play with map 5 and some e blends (E30 most likely).

Where do you go (what app) to see fuel quantity remaining in the tank in gallons?

Last edited:

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
I feel like one of those times where I'm standing in a line and the other line is moving faster and I keep staying in my line. I want to get flex fuel for JB4 but I keep thinking as soon as I do they will get an unlock for new ecu.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
I feel like one of those times where I'm standing in a line and the other line is moving faster and I keep staying in my line. I want to get flex fuel for JB4 but I keep thinking as soon as I do they will get an unlock for new ecu.
I hear what you're saying. I bought the JB+, it made a difference, really didn't notice how big a difference until I took it back off before the JB4 arrived. Just put the JB4 on tonight and have one short drive with it so far and it's a BIG difference. I'm currently in Map 3, running 93 octane. After Terry looks over the logs I plan to record tomorrow, I will be going to E30 and Map 5 to get even more out of it. Gonna be fun!

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
I'm thinking I could probably get visconti flex fuel kit working with it since there's a 5v signal wire but not sure what else.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Today I installed the JB4 and set it to map 3 for some logging. After review looking to play with map 5 and some e blends (E30 most likely).

Where do you go (what app) to see fuel quantity in gallons?
there are a couple apps. Just search e85 calculator. Free websites too
Which firmware? The recent ones you can mix up to e30 in map 3 even.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
there are a couple apps. Just search e85 calculator. Free websites too
Which firmware? The recent ones you can mix up to e30 in map 3 even.
I should have been more specific. I have an e85 calculator, what I am trying to find is where I can find the number of gallons left in the tank, that way I can plug accurate numbers into the calculator at any point to hit the e30 ratio I'm looking for. I have seen others use an app, maybe Supra Connect, to pull up the remaining gallons of fuel in the tank.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I went old school

1571B521-2919-4091-9A89-C99488ACF4CA.jpeg