What did you do to your Supra today?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Eagerly waited for approximately 5 weeks, I was able to received and installed by steering wheel. I have had a few mods done to my car; and by far, this is my favorite.
Looks great!

I think I've seen you around...I'm in Lewisville. :thumbsup:

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Cool! I've only seen 2 other MK5s around in the area and I've had the car since Jan.
I've only seen two white ones other than mine - an LE and one with bronze wheels and a cf rear lip spoiler.

Nonschlont

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium & Evo X
Is the spoiler installed here or just mocked up? Maybe it's just the pictures, but im seeing quite a few gaps on the bottom?

Only asking because i'm in the market for a similar one, and curious about quality.
Made me go run down stairs to dbl check it as that's on there.. lol I think it was just some kind of light play. Fitment is like 99% perfect. Unless u see something I don't. There's a slight gap. at the right side corner (which I didn't see before), all else is good. Its possible I set the 3m tape too close to the edge there. I did use thicker 3m tape on the bottom section, than the 3m tape provided with the spoiler. Its not even enough for me to go fix it.

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
I experienced A91 life when my HUD didn't work.. didn't realise how much I used it

Shut it down, locked it up & started it again to no avail :oops:

Went & got my hair cut, jumped in started up, HUD back as if nothing had happened :rolleyes:

Popped around to the dealership & mentioned it just in case

kiroshino

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 WRX STI

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I experienced A91 life when my HUD didn't work.. didn't realise how much I used it

Shut it down, locked it up & started it again to no avail :oops:

Went & got my hair cut, jumped in started up, HUD back as if nothing had happened :rolleyes:

Popped around to the dealership & mentioned it just in case
Maybe polarized sunnies? Haha

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Both passenger wheels/tires, front passenger upper and lower control arms, full steering rack, and every single bolt/nut
That still seems a bit high without any bodywork needing done.. I'm guessing they didn't take anything off msrp.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
That still seems a bit high without any bodywork needing done.. I'm guessing they didn't take anything off msrp.
There were some parts they gave me a discount on but I’m also in Canada so it’s 10k cad

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
So, not much at all. No pressure. :(

Those OEM part prices scare the heck out of me. I might be too poor for this car. XD

Anyway, installed the front ZL1 Rock Guards over the weekend. The replacement Toyota clips felt way too easy to install compared to the push rivets that came with it, so I'm hoping they hold.
The BMW or Bite My Wallet side of the family is probably not helping keep cost reasonable. lol.