What did you do to your Supra today?

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Can you share a video of it with us? I haven't heard a GR Supra without ASD.
not sure you will hear a difference through video. In person, there is just no more fake exhaust noise and the music through the speakers sounds better.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Can you share a video of it with us? I haven't heard a GR Supra without ASD.
Unless someone beats me to it, Iā€™ll do so for sure. Might be able to recruit my wife, in the name of science!

But in my opinion itā€™s totally worth doing. All you drop is the PS3 soundtrack. What you gain is unadulterated inline 6 glory, better stereo response, and perhaps a burning desire for a catback. #slipperyslope

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That looks a lot better. ?
Thank you! I really love how it turned out too. Now if only some of these carbon companies would make a replacement for the plastic ā€œventā€ in the doors. I personally donā€™t want to replace that whole door garnish with carbon like whatā€™s currently out there. I just want to replace the plastic vent piece with carbon.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
This might help:

I used Bimmercode to disable ASD and the difference was noticeable. Stereo system sounds better too.
God dayum! It sounds amazing without ASD. I have to say with ASD it isn't that bad either, but without ASD made me feel different. I liked it. :D