RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
A few things recently: switched to HKS springs from H&R, finally got around to installing my flex fuel kit from Visconti and had ordered the LG lip, but ended up getting the wing sent to so still waiting on that.
Im on H&R now, how different are the HKS? Iā€™m also waiting for my Visconti kit to get here lol difficult to Install?

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
Im on H&R now, how different are the HKS? Iā€™m also waiting for my Visconti kit to get here lol difficult to Install?
Be careful pulling the interior trim off. Broke one tab from the passenger foot well, luckily it was an easy fix with gorilla glue :thumbsup:

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor

Ride feels a little better than the H&R springs, Visconti kit was really easy to install. Like Snorlax27 mentioned, just mind the panels, mainly the kick panel. I broke a tab on that one too.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Ride feels a little better than the H&R springs, Visconti kit was really easy to install. Like Snorlax27 mentioned, just mind the panels, mainly the kick panel. I broke a tab on that one too.
HKS being better than H&R, how so? Was this during road or track use? Some of our customers were asking the same questions. Does HKS give more responsiveness in handling?

***Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals***
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB: /BlaqueDiamondWheels

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
ā€˜21 Supra Nitro Yellow
Tinted and roof wrapped.
52B6CC24-4E40-44D5-8509-BF5400E89107.jpeg

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
ā€˜21 Supra Nitro Yellow
What brand of tint did you apply and level?
Solar guard Window Film 20%
Nothing on windshield

If I do a retint, im going 5% all around and 75% on windshield

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
HKS being better than H&R, how so? Was this during road or track use? Some of our customers were asking the same questions. Does HKS give more responsiveness in handling?

***Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals***
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB:
/BlaqueDiamondWheels
Just during road use so far. The ride on the H&R springs felt a little stiff and harsh over bumps and imperfections, whereas the HKS springs feel a little more compliant, but not to the point where it's too soft and unstable. Car feels just as responsive and planted otherwise.

Hopefully be getting the car back out to the track at the end of the month, that's the area I'm most concerned with. Will have driven the car on this track with the car completely stock, on the H&R springs with both Michelin PSS and R888R and now with the HKS springs, still on the Toyos.

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue
15MM Spacers in back and 13M in front.

Still deciding if I want to keep them on, I like the look but just hope I don't beat the paint with rock chips. I have PPF on the rocker panels at least, hopefully the ZL1 mudguards can do there job tool lol.

IMG_6339.JPG

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
After going to an ethanol blend an using the test tube and e85 calculators, many people told me I should just get an ethanol sensor, so that's exactly what I've done. I got the Fuel-it Ethanol Sensor from fellow forum member Zupruh and put it on the Supra.