What did you do to your Supra today?

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Just during road use so far. The ride on the H&R springs felt a little stiff and harsh over bumps and imperfections, whereas the HKS springs feel a little more compliant, but not to the point where it's too soft and unstable. Car feels just as responsive and planted otherwise.

Hopefully be getting the car back out to the track at the end of the month, that's the area I'm most concerned with. Will have driven the car on this track with the car completely stock, on the H&R springs with both Michelin PSS and R888R and now with the HKS springs, still on the Toyos.
Hope the softness doesn't result to rubbing during hard cornering on the track. But yeah would've been nice if you still got the PSS and R888Rs on to really see the difference. Thanks for the insight, can't wait for the track test comparison

***Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals***
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB: /BlaqueDiamondWheels

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
‘21 Supra Nitro Yellow

BoostedMKV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1990 Nissan 300zx TT, 1996 Acura Integra
Freshly detailed and ceramic coated with Cquartz UK 3.0. Also, Installed Rexpeed V2 kit with fender trim kit. Great fitment for both the lip kit and fender trim kit. Waiting on my 20" Work CR 2 piece wheels and will lower it on HKS adjustable springs.

20210125_172453.jpg

Last edited:

Irulea2

First Name
Ayrula
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 premium
Installed Rexpeed V2 kit with fender trim kit. Great fitment for both the lip kit and fender trim kit. Waiting on my 20" Wotk CR 2 piece wheels and will lower it on HKS adjustable springs.

20210125_172453.jpg
How much width did Ed the trim kit add? Is that the CF kit painted?

BoostedMKV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1990 Nissan 300zx TT, 1996 Acura Integra
How much width did Ed the trim kit add? Is that the CF kit painted?
The trim kit added about 7-8mm in the front and rear. Also, it was the FRP version. I was skeptical how the whole rexpeed kit would fit, but they surprised me as it was spot on. I had a little issue with some white haze under the clear, but rexpeed stepped up and replaced it.

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
‘21 Supra Nitro Yellow
Threw a Titan Motorsports Downpipe on. Waiting on other goodies to come in soon.