Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Cleaned her up today and installed some anime livery. ?? Anyone else into Demon Slayer?! ?
Yeah, looking forward to the new season. Currently enjoying Re:Zero second season, Attack on Titan season 4. Just started watching Mushoku Tensei a few days back. I'm enjoying it, but it's really really hard to recommend. It crosses a few lines that would make people really uncomfortable, but hey if your an anime watcher you already know what I might be implying...

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Cleaned her up today and installed some anime livery. ?? Anyone else into Demon Slayer?! ?
54FFD878-6745-4F3C-92E0-96320A4539DE.jpeg
122E6BFF-BAAF-4497-805A-BA6AC8A40681.jpeg
i LOVE Demon Slayer. They finally announced the movie release date for the US and I already put in some PTO for that day. Iā€™m also off that weekend so I plan on seeing it at least twice!

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Yeah, looking forward to the new season. Currently enjoying Re:Zero second season, Attack on Titan season 4. Just started watching Mushoku Tensei a few days back. I'm enjoying it, but it's really really hard to recommend. It crosses a few lines that would make people really uncomfortable, but hey if your an anime watcher you already know what I might be implying...
Re:Zero is my favorite anime, I love that show so much. Iā€™m going to be sad when this season ends :-(

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
What I did to my Supra today, February US PNW edition:
Drove it carefully in rain pissing down at 39* F when what I really wanted to do was rail on it on the many amazing farm and woods roads right in my back yard. 400hp. RWD. Must. Have. Self. Control.
Hammer down. God'll sort it out :spaz:

Mikev0418

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
25K challange. If you had 25K USD to build out a new stick supra, how would you do it?

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
just to touch on the OP thread topic...dabbled in a half-assed one step paint correction (paint is actually somewhat decent after a year), ceramic coat, and superwrapped the wheels for fun.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Haven't even had the car 24 hours and had a half gallon of milk explode in the trunk. Yes, emptied the entire bottle. Last time I go to the grocery store in it. At least I know how to pull out all the rear panels now. Our battery is huge BTW!

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Haven't even had the car 24 hours and had a half gallon of milk explode in the trunk. Yes, emptied the entire bottle. Last time I go to the grocery store in it. At least I know how to pull out all the rear panels now. Our battery is huge BTW!
My Supra came with the cargo tote (at no extra cost), which comes in handy when going to the grocery store.

https://www.toyota.com/gr-supra/accessories/

860_ZUPR4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition #1383, 2015 WRX, 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2018 Civic Type R
H&R lowering springs and Burger spacers. completely spaced out and forgot to put on my zl1 rock guards while I had it all apart

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
I took my A91 to my local performance shop yesterday to get my AMS intake, AMS Heat Exchanger, and AMS charge pipe. They had a nice little surprise for me. They made a prototype guage pod with the supra logo (you cant see the logo from these pictures) and test fitted it. What do you guys think?

guagepod1.jpg

guagepod2.jpg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
But my bobble head goes there...

jk. To me it looks like an after thought but most aftermarket things are I suppose.

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
Dropped mine off today for a dyno tune, Kooks downpipe and Borla Atak exhaust system. Next up is suspension and wheels.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
@reallygoofyguy...
You'll love the sound of the Borla atak....
Fitment is a little finicky but sounds awesome..
I have it on my a91...
Steve

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
@reallygoofyguy...
You'll love the sound of the Borla atak....
Fitment is a little finicky but sounds awesome..
I have it on my a91...
Steve
I'm excited for it. I'm still up in the air on wheels and if I should do coil overs or just do the lowering springs to keep my electronic dampeners working. But the fitment on the wheels with stock ride height just bothers me so I have to address it. What are you guys running for wheels?