What did you do to your Supra today?

Z4LoL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
ordered eventuri intake, engine cover, and blitz strut bar today. wife is going to murder me (promised no more car parts for a while), hoping i can get everything installed while she's out of the house and since it's all "under the hood" mods she'll never see 'em ;)
Damn arent you in the wrong forum ?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Listen, I'm trying to be a responsible adult and cooking at home. Let me live my life!

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Got the car out of storage and added some carbon fibre to the car .
I love these AutoTecknic M mirror caps also in the pic is A90 garage front vent covers.
Hey just curious, how did you remove the existing small dash vent covers? I have the same CF replacement ones, but have been waiting on warmer weather for the install. Thanks!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Heard somewhere that baking soda is supposed to help with the milk smell. Maybe look into that.
Baking soda is next. Did a rubbing alcohol and purple power combo yesterday. Got to let it air out and dry today.

~ I personally would swap the carpeting and padding for new. Youā€™ll be hard pressed to ever remove the smell of milk.
All the carpet is good. I took everything out and pressure washed it with soap. The issue is the milk went down the frame rails. If you pop up the flooring, you will see two 1/4" ish sized holes that lead directly into the frame rails. When I look down them, I can see everything is caked in dried milk. Cant quite get anything down there to wipe it up.

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Hey just curious, how did you remove the existing small dash vent covers? I have the same CF replacement ones, but have been waiting on warmer weather for the install. Thanks!
I used a pry tool to pop them out - they are pretty snug . It was 16 degrees C (60 F) in my garage when I did it . No problem and Iā€™m in the mid scale of mechanically inclined . The center speaker replacement was a little tougher .

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Haven't even had the car 24 hours and had a half gallon of milk explode in the trunk. Yes, emptied the entire bottle. Last time I go to the grocery store in it. At least I know how to pull out all the rear panels now. Our battery is huge BTW!
Definitely buy weather tech lmao