What did you do to your Supra today?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Here are some quick one's I took at work, stock ride height, stock tires.
looks great! Do you plan on getting center caps? I actually like the look without center caps but I'm not sure of that will cause any issues with rust down the road.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Here are some quick one's I took at work, stock ride height, stock tires.
Those wheels look good. Are those more concave on the rears?
Looking forward to full car shots when you get a chance.

For me, adjusted tire PSI (from hibernation psi) and took the engine cover off to take a quick peek at the oil filter location. Going to do the first oil change tomorrow morning and will take her out for a quick spin.

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
Those wheels look good. Are those more concave on the rears?
Looking forward to full car shots when you get a chance.

For me, adjusted tire PSI (from hibernation psi) and took the engine cover off to take a quick peek at the oil filter location. Going to do the first oil change tomorrow morning and will take her out for a quick spin.
They are more concave in the rear, because they are wider.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Productive day for me. Got shipping confirmation on my Supra Star CF hood vents and CF license plate frame. Also signed up for my next auto-x event.

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
Installed a Function Werk Catless Downpipe W/ Built in CEL Delete in my non tune-able 2021 3.0.
There is a modest improvement in performance, most noticeable is the time required for the turbo to spool up.

The down stream O2 sensor screws into a bung with a small amount of catalytic material in the exhaust stream to the sensor. 50 miles so far and no CEL.

I am not wanting a overly loud car. The catless DP is just slightly louder than the stock DP in comfort mode. Yet the sound is noticeably louder in sport mode with exhaust valve open.

Attachments

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did my first oil change this morning followed by a nice relaxing (and spirited at times) drive in my Supra. Had a great time. Cleaned her up afterwards and plugged her back in.

I found out today that with iOS14.4.2, I no longer have wireless CarPlay. bummer..

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Did my first oil change this morning followed by a nice relaxing (and spirited at times) drive in my Supra. Had a great time. Cleaned her up afterwards and plugged her back in.

I found out today that with iOS14.4.2, I no longer have wireless CarPlay. bummer..
why is that?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Something weird must be going on. I run iOS 14.4.2 and wireless CarPlay works just fine. Maybe you just need to reconnect?

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Something weird must be going on. I run iOS 14.4.2 and wireless CarPlay works just fine. Maybe you just need to reconnect?
I had to reconnect. It went a we both bonkers, stopped working, and then with a reconnect all was well again.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I had to reconnect. It went a we both bonkers, stopped working, and then with a reconnect all was well again.
I tried for like an hour various scenarios including 'forget device' on iPhone and 'disconnect' on Supra and re-paired, but CarPlay does not work. BT works, phone mode works, even tried shutting off Siri,.. everything works except CarPlay. I re-started both the car and phone several times.. no go. I think my head is going to go bald scratching it out of confusion..

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I tried for like an hour various scenarios including 'forget device' on iPhone and 'disconnect' on Supra and re-paired, but CarPlay does not work. BT works, phone mode works, even tried shutting off Siri,.. everything works except CarPlay. I re-started both the car and phone several times.. no go. I think my head is going to go bald scratching it out of confusion..
Iā€™m right there with you. I still donā€™t know why Carplay stopped working. Lets see if someone will chime in with a fix.

-RJM

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
mine crashed friday-saturday disconnected and "forget this device -then re connect.
Worked fine but im not exactly sure why it happens to me its very random.
As of July 2019 its crapped out 5-6 times .