What did you do to your Supra today?

Rolos

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
How was the install. Basically the same as doing a spring install on any other car? Any hitches or problems to know about?
I went the short route for the front ones, be careful on the driver side with the headlight levelers. Take your time and couple beers ?.

Reference video:

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Go the IND/Autotecknic Mirror Caps in today. They look great.
It's a shame that I'm going to paint them.

IND Caps1.jpg
Interesting. Did they not offer an ABS Plastic or Fiberglass option that wasn't quite so expensive? They do look great. I recently purchased a set of the OEM caps for a discount off Ebay. The Carbon quality on the OEM mirror caps is amazing!

Mirror Caps.jpg

Mirror Caps with my reflection.jpg

Pardon my reflection, the clear coat on these things is insane!!

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Played with my STG2 BM3 tune for a bit and activated the GTS Startup Roar and a few other things. Still waiting for my exhaust to be shipped but the GTS sounds amazing with the catless downpipe I already have installed.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Interesting. Did they not offer an ABS Plastic or Fiberglass option that wasn't quite so expensive? They do look great. I recently purchased a set of the OEM caps for a discount off Ebay. The Carbon quality on the OEM mirror caps is amazing!

Mirror Caps.jpg

Mirror Caps with my reflection.jpg

Pardon my reflection, the clear coat on these things is insane!!
I think they had gloss black ones. I also think they sell the same design on eBay for about half the price

I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm painting all of my carbon fiber pieces matte black or not. I picked this one up in CF in case I decide to stick with the exposed CF look.

The OEM mirror caps look amazing. I will be holding on to mine after swapping them out for these new ones. I may still sell them, but they just look too good to let go.

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Tonight, on a closed course, individual study, with professional drivers, we had a 21 Supra vs 19 Camaro ZL1 shootout. Camaro has r comp tires. Supra has 300tw tires. 0-80 Supra everytime. 30-105 Camaro by a car maybe car and a half. Super impressed with the Supra. Both bone stock