Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
35702D01-674E-483B-BCF5-3605CB0F8649.jpeg

Nothing crazy here, but wrapped the rear deflectors. Got a satin black wrap on Amazon for $7.99 versus paying $120 for the ind distribution replacement mesh thing. Took less than 20 minutes too. The color match looks closer in real life than in the photo

RofoSupra

First Name
Rich Homie Twon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2007 Aston Martin DB9
Yeah it’s especially annoying since I waited 7 months for this thing. I have more than 1 of those red circled marks you mentioned too. Check out these pics.
Wow that’s interesting I have the exact same circled spot with the exact same cuts into the metal, fortunately my tips were perfect, wrapped in bubble wrap and foam when they arrived. System sounds amazing tho with stock cat

raiistar

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
how was the cutting of the original fins? do you perhaps have a picture to show where you cut them?
I had a shop do it for me since I didn't know how to cut them. Took them 4 hours to install so I went to grab lunch lol. No pics of the cuts

Sybra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RX7 Before, Supra UK pro spec.
I had a shop do it for me since I didn't know how to cut them. Took them 4 hours to install so I went to grab lunch lol. No pics of the cuts
tempted to just grind my fins off and finally fit mine lol

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Was terrified to take off the mirror caps myself... but after doing the steering wheel swap I figured I'd give it a go. It was so much easier than I thought it would be. It only took me about 20 minutes from start to finish. I had more trouble getting the painter's tape to go under the mirror more than anything else.
Mirror Caps-1.jpg

Last edited: