What did you do to your Supra today?

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
i do. but the cop patrol around that area is heavy ?
7coq6i95w35xqgmnbutss2fgrh7ubgo27h6xknrul&rid=200w.gif
Is the original Tommy's shack on the corner. My dad took me there, 1958, I was 4 yrs old. Still drop by when ever I have to visit Cali.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Got my AA catted DP installed (so nice!) and (yesterday, actually) finally got off my arse and coded Sport Plus in. Love the faster shifts.
Question, is this something you coded in with bimmer? Regardless, how do you now trigger it and what exactly did it change outside of the shifts?

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
Put on this cool little Spongebob decal on the engine bay which I hope will save me from hearing all those iT’s A bMW and NiCe Z4 jokes at car meets and such lol.
9637909C-DD1F-429E-BBA2-214B8C19C7E2.jpeg

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Question, is this something you coded in with bimmer? Regardless, how do you now trigger it and what exactly did it change outside of the shifts?
Yes, code it in with bimmer code. I honestly cant tell you what it changes cause it seems nearly identical to normal sport mode.

Ktowndevil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90
Is the original Tommy's shack on the corner. My dad took me there, 1958, I was 4 yrs old. Still drop by when ever I have to visit Cali.
not too sure. havent had tommys in a hot minute. your local street vendor in LA 9/10 times will have the best burger/grub ?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
i tried that but the cannabis and skirts outside of the city are basura - had to come back ?
I couldnt do it. People annoy me. I like my piece and quiet out in the mountains. Plus all the nice windy mountain road, cant beat it.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I dont think this is new thread worthy but I wanted to get your guys opinion. My Supra is leaking oil, from the door and hood....

20210630_204443.jpg

20210630_211113.jpg

20210630_211046.jpg

Anyone else have this same thing happening?

Second weird thing. I parked my car with just the nose in the garage, went to pull it all the way in a couple hours later, put it in drive, let my foot off the brake, it would roll forward about 2-3" and then the brakes kicked in. Did it about 3 times in a row. Shut it off, restarted it and it was fine. Not sure if it was one of the safety systems kicking in cause I do park about 4-5" off the wall (passengers side).

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Put on this cool little Spongebob decal on the engine bay which I hope will save me from hear all those iT’s A bMW and NiCe Z4 jokes at car meets and such lol.
9637909C-DD1F-429E-BBA2-214B8C19C7E2.jpeg
I'm stealing this sticker. ????

Snowman

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue, and 2017 STI
I dont think this is new thread worthy but I wanted to get your guys opinion. My Supra is leaking oil, from the door and hood....

Anyone else have this same thing happening?

Second weird thing. I parked my car with just the nose in the garage, went to pull it all the way in a couple hours later, put it in drive, let my foot off the brake, it would roll forward about 2-3" and then the brakes kicked in. Did it about 3 times in a row. Shut it off, restarted it and it was fine. Not sure if it was one of the safety systems kicking in cause I do park about 4-5" off the wall (passengers side).
It's likely an rust/corrosion inhibitor. Several people have had it come out of the hood at the point just above the wheel on hot days. I have not heard of it in the door. Regarding the auto shut off, was your door open? The Supra will not drive if it is not fully shut and auto brakes the car - its super annoying.

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
Sounds like a parking sensor misdetection triggering the brakes.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
It's likely an rust/corrosion inhibitor. Several people have had it come out of the hood at the point just above the wheel on hot days. I have not heard of it in the door. Regarding the auto shut off, was your door open? The Supra will not drive if it is not fully shut and auto brakes the car - its super annoying.
Yep so one point is on the hood above the wheel. Good to know others have had it happen. Its been pretty freakin hot out here lately. The thing is, even if I wipe it off and let the car sit in the garage for a few days, it still comes back.

I think my door was open but I dont think I closed it when it started working fine again. I will experiment this weekend.

Sounds like a parking sensor misdetection triggering the brakes.
That is very possible. Or maybe I was just too close for the sensors to be happy. Who knows.