What did you do to your Supra today?

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I got some nice silver hardware to cover up the bare holes on the harness brace.

Harness brace-1.jpg
Harness brace-2.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to cover the gaps left from the faux brace from the car.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
So my dogs taught me something new about my Supra and I wonder how many of you guy know about this. If you hold the back button on your media controls a new menu pops up like a sub menu, you can thank my dog if you didn’t know.
B6A3F6C1-3E87-41D6-92E3-DA8755254BA1.jpeg
He looks kinda like a Fox. Beautiful dog btw.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Since I can't get E85 over here, what does meth do for our cars?
Reduces IATs and increases octane so you can dial the boost up a bit while keeping trims and timing in line.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Reduces IATs and increases octane so you can dial the boost up a bit while keeping trims and timing in line.
So it sounds like a meth kit can be considered as a good substitute for e85, right? Potentially sounds like my next “What did you do to your Supra today?” mod. :cool:

Reactions: zrk

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
Is that a… Basenji? ?
She's a Shiba Inu Mame, so she's very small at like 12-13 lbs and fully grown as she is soon to be 3 this upcoing October. She's often mistaken for being a puppy.

We enjoy cruising often, I was mergining into a major highway the other day and it was a double lane onramp entrance (Interstate 55) and the lady next to me wouldn't let me merge, I was about to look straight at her give her the "Eye" and yell some obsenity at her. But apprently she wanted to get a photo of the car and my dog because it was just too cute to her, lol. I'm glad I restrained myself from doing something I would have instnatly regretted.

No Joke but I'm sad to report that the next day a 6 year old was killed on the same highway a few miles away due to Road Rage. People in California should know what I'm referring too. :(

https://apnews.com/article/california-shootings-arrests-98b22845a51bec91a1276a88d4436b43

Last edited:

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
She's a Shiba Inu Mame, so she's very small at like 12-13 lbs and fully grown as she is soon to be 3 this upcoing October. She's often mistaken for being a puppy.

We enjoy cruising often, I was mergining into a major highway the other day and it was a double lane onramp entrance (Interstate 55) and the lady next to me wouldn't let me merge, I was about to look straight at her give her the "Eye" and yell some obsenity at her. But apprently she wanted to get a photo of the car and my dog because it was just too cute to her, lol. I'm glad I restrained myself from doing something I would have instnatly regretted.

No Joke but I'm sad to report that the next a 6 year old was killed on the same highway a few miles away due to Road Rage. People in California should definately know what I'm referring too. :(

https://apnews.com/article/california-shootings-arrests-98b22845a51bec91a1276a88d4436b43
That is so very sad. A lesson to be learned regardless of where one lives.

I didn’t see the unmistakable Basenji wrinkles on the photo so I had to ask. Your dog is very cute indeed.

Cheers

Sup Brah

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra; 2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
647268DA-52B7-45F1-8808-DA6E415163B9.jpeg
Added a Cusco front power brace and tow hook. I’m thinking about painting the Cusco brace bronze instead of blue and then color matching all the cap covers bronze as well. Thoughts? I haven’t seen it done yet and I’ve got bronze wheels on the way

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
647268DA-52B7-45F1-8808-DA6E415163B9.jpeg
Added a Cusco front power brace and tow hook. I’m thinking about painting the Cusco brace bronze instead of blue and then color matching all the cap covers bronze as well. Thoughts? I haven’t seen it done yet and I’ve got bronze wheels on the way
That could be really sick.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Talk to a tuner, but possibly, yes! I'm on E30 + Meth + JB4. Tuned by @DaBears. Couldn't recommend that exact setup more.