What did you do to your Supra today?

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Thanks for the pic...if that's dirty you don't need to see mine...haha...
The CAR LOOKS GREAT...?
My swift springs should be here Wednesday n installed Thursday..
Was just trying to gauge how low it would sit...doesn't look overly aggressive so that's a good thing (for me)...
Did you cut the bump stops?
I've read it's not required with swift but have also read some people do cut them...
Thanks
Steve
Thank you!
I did not cut the bump stops, but again, Im only using these for a month or two.

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I really wanna springs, but not sure I will make it into this garage in the pic

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Please excuse the very dirty car, but I hadnt washed it yet before I took pics (and forgot to take pics after I washed it and put it away):

IMG_4511.jpeg

A few notes: These are only temporary for me. I ordered KW DDC in May that I am still waiting on, so I just got springs to get rid of the gap until my real suspension arrives. Install is stupid easy. The ride is firmer but not crazy (I daily'd a 370z on swifts for years, very similar). The front drop is about perfect, but the rear could be a tiny bit lower, maybe even just .2". Id say if youre thinking about doing just springs, Swift makes a great product.
That’s a nice drop! My Swift Lowering Spring just came in today. Can’t wait to get them on.

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction A91
I bought her! Lol. Well, technically yesterday. Just finished the 14.5 hour drive home. First thing I did when getting home was check the ECU date. 5-25-20…does this mean I made the cutoff to be able to tune? Can’t wait to get started!

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I bought her! Lol. Well, technically yesterday. Just finished the 14.5 hour drive home. First thing I did when getting home was check the ECU date. 5-25-20…does this mean I made the cutoff to be able to tune? Can’t wait to get started!
I literally hate you.

Also.. You can change this now :)

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 16.56.14.png

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction A91
I literally hate you.

Also.. You can change this now :)

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 16.56.14.png
Bwahahaha. Yes, I can change it now! I’m guessing by your totally justified hatred it means I likely made the tuning cut by 6 days?!

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
Congrats! How did you check the ECU date? I need to check mine