What did you do to your Supra today?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The hell.. my wife's car doesn't look nice like that at all..

Anyway for me, drove my Supra again this morning.. had a good time.. 2 more bullets left before hibernation.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Picked up a second set of factory wheels and dedicated AX tires - went with Federal 595RS-Pro. Didn't quite make a whole season on the factory Michelins. Started getting some blistering on the rear so I've retired them to less abusive daily driving duty. I hope to get another year out of the factory tires this way.

I also found the video below from my last AX event. I don't know who took the video but got a kick out of the cone wobble on the first turn.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Installed Powerstop Z16 pads all around, Replaced the stupid "Clown Horn" with the addition of the low tone horn. Mucho better! Installed Zl1 Add-on Rock Guards.
Drove the ol girl to start breaking in the pads.
I did Z16 pads this weekend too...looking forward to way less brake dust but I noticed it doesn't stop as good now. Less of that "initial bite" and have to push more, I guess that's the tradeoff

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Streethunter knock-off wing from Suvneer mounted and now itā€™s ready for painting.

Attachments

SupraCal

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MK5
Where in So cal are you? I have a spare set since I tapped the rear holes to M10 x 1.5. I can give you the bolts or tap the holes for you if you are local.
i would like to tap mine too. what taps should i get? are they just called m10x1.5 taps?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I pulled the supra out of the garage today, to work on my evo. First time in 8 months it has been fired up! Was very glad I put it back together right and it runs! However, I did forget to tighten one banjo and a lot of oil was shed.....

20210905_130849.jpg

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Got my Streethunter knock-off wing from Suvneer mounted and now itā€™s ready for painting.
Iā€™ve made fun of these types of wings forever but I love them on this car lol. I feel so bad that I do but I do. I think it looks great! I second guessing every opinion Iā€™ve ever had now ?

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
FINALLY got my Eibachs in the mail after like 2 months. Also installed the Power Needy catted downpipe. I was lucky to find this unicorn and omfg was it worth the wait ?

20210905_080119.jpg
20210905_093158.jpg
IMG_20210905_160513.jpg

Before is top and after is with the springs installed. The ride is ???? now to let it settle and then align it.

Next up is the reflector deletes that have been sitting forever and my Cusco strut that I need to DIY brush the center bar on ?

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I wanna do the reflector delete too. But canā€™t find any refraction

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I did Z16 pads this weekend too...looking forward to way less brake dust but I noticed it doesn't stop as good now. Less of that "initial bite" and have to push more, I guess that's the tradeoff
What are the stock pads? Just BMW performance pads?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
How was the overall fitment?

-RJM
The overall figment was good. I used the included foam strips on the ends of the carbon piece to hide any gaps and that worked perfectly. Iā€™d say the overall QUALITY of this is not very good though and for a $900 piece I definitely expected better. That being said itā€™s half the price of the official version and I heard that one has the same issues. My main issues with it are the side pieces. You can see where I sanded down the tips near the taillights so that the overall shape was closer to each other. Thatā€™s the issue I notice the most when I look at pics of this wing. The shape they are molded are different from each other. In pics you might notice that the left side is more rounded off compared to the right side. Other issues I have are hopefully minor things that I plan on having the body shop fix for me. Thank god that the carbon piece looks pretty damn good and thatā€™s the piece I was hoping would turn out the best since thereā€™s nothing I can really fix on it if it came bad from the factory. So yeah, I love the look and the fitment was good but definitely expect to have a body shop do some work on it before paint matching.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ve made fun of these types of wings forever but I love them on this car lol. I feel so bad that I do but I do. I think it looks great! I second guessing every opinion Iā€™ve ever had now ?
Yeah I went from the Rexpeed lip spoiler to this. Iā€™ve always loved these wings ever since the Mark IV, the 3000GT, the Evo, the STIā€¦ā€¦.you name itā€¦ā€¦.but I wasnā€™t gonna pay the price they were asking for the Streethunter official version especially since it wasnā€™t PERFECT QUALITY. For the price they are asking they should fix the issues and offer them with paint matched side pieces.