What did you do to your Supra today?

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
I have a 2021 and used the included hardware for the rear. I like for things to match. The Blitz bolts would just spin freely by hand because of smaller diameter. The nut and lock washer is a must with the thinner bolt.

-RJM
Could you provide specs on those rear Blitz bolts? Would like to buy similar ones to use on a 2020.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Could you provide specs on those rear Blitz bolts? Would like to buy similar ones to use on a 2020.
Where in So cal are you? I have a spare set since I tapped the rear holes to M10 x 1.5. I can give you the bolts or tap the holes for you if you are local.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How do you guys feel about solely installing a front lip/diffuser if it's not too loud/extra? Since the Supra already has side skirts/rear aero pieces I feel like it wouldn't look out of place, as opposed to other cars where you would want to balance the remaining parts. Would it look odd at stock ride height?

jbretthorton

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Premium
Installed Powerstop Z16 pads all around, Replaced the stupid "Clown Horn" with the addition of the low tone horn. Mucho better! Installed Zl1 Add-on Rock Guards.
Drove the ol girl to start breaking in the pads.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
How do you guys feel about solely installing a front lip/diffuser if it's not too loud/extra? Since the Supra already has side skirts/rear aero pieces I feel like it wouldn't look out of place, as opposed to other cars where you would want to balance the remaining parts. Would it look odd at stock ride height?
The Maxton Design V2 and V3 front lips offer an add-on OEM-blending look. Both are quite subtle and blend in well with the existing pieces.

I've only seen replacement (carbon fiber) rear diffusers or add-on spats but not a huge selection compared to the front lips and splitters offered.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Pressured up the tires on my A90 in prep for my drive tomorrow (given it does not rain... driving in the rain = 2hours cleaning the car + 1 hour cleaning the tires + 1hour cleaning the garage.. no thanks).

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Installed the verus rear diff cooling plate, and swapped out my H&R springs for HKS hipermax adjustables

Reactions: zrk

SupraTimo

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Hi all, I have a question, do any of you know how to remove the rear lower bumper reflectors?
Not the ones on the sides, the ones above the exhaust tips!!
Thank you in advance

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Hi all, I have a question, do any of you know how to remove the rear lower bumper reflectors?
Thank you in advance
You can pull a few screws from the bottom of the rear diffuser and then you’ll have access to the back side of the reflectors. They’re held in with clips, I think 3 each. With access to the back you can use a screwdriver to pop the clip closest to the center of the car. From there you can grab that end of the reflector from behind the car and pry it out to pop the last two. It’s much easier than the other reflectors, only took me ~10 min to swap them out.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thank you in advance
You can actually just pop them out from the rear with a trim tool. Really easy. You don't need to undo any screws at all.