What did you do to your Supra today?

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
I have a 2021 and used the included hardware for the rear. I like for things to match. The Blitz bolts would just spin freely by hand because of smaller diameter. The nut and lock washer is a must with the thinner bolt.

-RJM
Yea, I ended up going down to the hardware store and bought some bolts for the rear that matched the included front ones.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
This is a work in progress. We're trying to figure out what to do with this engine cover. I like the way this looks, but I'm still thinking about just cutting it straight down the middle. Some input would be appreciated.
I would remove this section. If you go down the middle the AMS logo is done.

-RJM

D361BE2D-B9BA-4CDD-9C45-C7BC854DEA5C.jpeg

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I would remove this section. If you go down the middle the AMS logo is done.

-RJM

D361BE2D-B9BA-4CDD-9C45-C7BC854DEA5C.jpeg
We were going to remove the AMS logo entirely if we went down the middle. I'm going to bring this up to see if they can make a clean cut with this curvature.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Well... went to the shop and decided to keep it as is. He put a nice bump stop in the section to help level it out and brace it against the throttle body. Looks awesome in person. It also cover up a few of the cables that just don't look good.

Looks like I'll get the car back by next Thursday. While I was there I went ahead and dropped off the NV Specialties radiator cover to get receive a satin finish to match the other pieces.

20210902_115112 (1).jpg

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
We are going to keep the section. With my set up there is just too much going on under there. This will actually make it look cleaner.

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
This is a work in progress. We're trying to figure out what to do with this engine cover. I like the way this looks, but I'm still thinking about just cutting it straight down the middle. Some input would be appreciated.

Manifold-1.jpg
I think it looks great with no cover!

1630628023143.png

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I got some smoke vinyl on the drivers side done. Didnā€™t want to start the other side incase I wasnā€™t happy with it.
Vivid makes some solid vinyl wraps but this stuff isnā€™t that great. Scratches soo easily. I barely used the plastic squeegee and itā€™s already scratched. ?

Iā€™ll prob end up doing the other side for now. Already getting chips on the headlights. Iā€™m just glad I didnā€™t go with the clear wrap.

initially ordered the light blue color but it didnā€™t look that great on a red car.

Canā€™t really do too much currently. I donā€™t want to void my warranty. So only cosmetic mods for now.
Might do something like this. Not sure yet.
?

Attachments

SupraCal

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MK5
I have a 2021 and used the included hardware for the rear. I like for things to match. The Blitz bolts would just spin freely by hand because of smaller diameter. The nut and lock washer is a must with the thinner bolt.

-RJM
i would like to purchase the m10 2021 oem screw. Do you happen to have the specs of it?