What did you do to your Supra today?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
They blamed us for not checking their social media (facebook, IG) to see that they only had non-vented instock.
Screw that. I don't have FB or IG and I'm not signing up for either of them. A company can post whatever the hell they want on sites like that, but unless they also post it on their OFFICIAL WEBSITE, it doesn't count. Quit being lazy, keep your website up to date.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Installed a CF spoiler, added 18mm spacers rear and 15mm front, lowered on Eibach euro Z4 kit. I love this car.

CD8968C8-F3E5-4C78-821B-D75B2988AA81.jpeg

873D4EFB-8F44-4379-A9A6-89D403AFE087.jpeg
32DE5FAC-CB52-4C67-90DF-0D82BD47A7AE.jpeg
82A965FA-FBE8-43CB-82D4-B536FF0E3496.jpeg
I have these springs coming in monday of this following week. How was the install? Easy or what? My only concern is that my jack doesn't have enough angle to clear the rear diff in order to raise the car from the rear. I will probably just take it to a shop, which hurts my soul because I've always installed my own suspension components myself. I really wish this car had traditional jack points.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Had my 18 x 10.5" ET38 Apex EC-7R and 275/40 A052s installed, along with the Ɩhlins Road & Track suspension. Pumped about how this turned out... now to wreck it with a tooty exhaust and stupid aero.

IMG_1392.jpeg
Ooh. Those wheels would look good on my Track bRed GR86?

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
I have these springs coming in monday of this following week. How was the install? Easy or what? My only concern is that my jack doesn't have enough angle to clear the rear diff in order to raise the car from the rear. I will probably just take it to a shop, which hurts my soul because I've always installed my own suspension components myself. I really wish this car had traditional jack points.
You could try backing it up on ramps to get the rear off the ground, then jacking up from there before using jack stands

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You could try backing it up on ramps to get the rear off the ground, then jacking up from there before using jack stands
Hmm.... So back it up on ramps and then jack it? That would actually work! I do have some Cusco low profile ramps. Does anyone know if there is a thread that has the OE torque specs listed for the control arm bolts, sway bar end link bolts and such?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Im considering the same springs and have the same concernā€¦

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Im considering the same springs and have the same concernā€¦
Like... where the hell are pinch-welds when you need them?! Why do I need a special jack stand puck and crap to lift my car and do my own work? Ohh.... that's right, it's a BMW lol.

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
I have a low profile jack that I bought from Harbor Freight for cheap about 6 years ago thatā€™s served me well. I used the jack point on the side of the car.
The install was pretty easy. I watched two videos and combined their techniques: one from FTSpeed and the other from the Build Room () Make sure your springs are aligned on the perch correctly and everythingā€™s torqued to spec and youā€™ll be fine.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Hmm.... So back it up on ramps and then jack it? That would actually work! I do have some Cusco low profile ramps. Does anyone know if there is a thread that has the OE torque specs listed for the control arm bolts, sway bar end link bolts and such?
Don't even need to put it on ramps. I drive my front or rear onto a 2" thick slab of wood, and that's enough to get the jack under the car. If your jack has a padded seat, you can also just raise the car from any of the jack points as if they were pinch welds.