What did you do to your Supra today?

David232

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
Wash to get ready for cars and coffee tomorrow.

41333889-BFBF-4CBD-9BF5-B3DDFFD115F3.jpg
Just don’t forget about it I hate the brakes I know it’s a gas move bitch get out the way will you text her boyfriend and his visa be at work is it money for you
Wash to get ready for cars and coffee tomorrow.

41333889-BFBF-4CBD-9BF5-B3DDFFD115F3.jpg
were in o town is it. I live in Tampa

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I have a low profile jack that I bought from Harbor Freight for cheap about 6 years ago that’s served me well. I used the jack point on the side of the car.
The install was pretty easy. I watched two videos and combined their techniques: one from FTSpeed and the other from the Build Room () Make sure your springs are aligned on the perch correctly and everything’s torqued to spec and you’ll be fine.
So you only jacked 1 corner at a time and changed one sprint at a time?

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
So you only jacked 1 corner at a time and changed one sprint at a time?
There are two jack points on the side so you can pick your own adventure, but I jacked up one side in the front, did it and moved on to the other side before I moved to the rear. The rear springs are ridiculously easy to do.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
There are two jack points on the side so you can pick your own adventure, but I jacked up one side in the front, did it and moved on to the other side before I moved to the rear. The rear springs are ridiculously easy to do.
I know lol, so you did in fact do 1 corner at a time? That's what I was thinking of doing.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
...wtf? Do you need medical attention? ?
Glad I'm not the only one... for a minute there I thought either they were having a stroke or I was. ?

Although after some of the Biden addresses lately... I'm getting better at understanding stream of consciousness word salads.