zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Pedal feel is much improved.
I would say it's noticeable, not a huge improvement. It stop an go traffic/daily driving I don't notice it. At the end of a 1/4 I can definitely feel the lack of flex.

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I installed my steering wheel and got my turbo (6870) in. Fingers crossed, the car is up and running on this new setup by the end of the weekend.

Also, I finally got around to putting up storage racks in my garage while it’s somewhat empty. Next I want to have the floors epoxied. There’s not enough time in a day lol

38083CCD-18D8-4650-BD20-5E44E686E454.jpeg
This steering wheel looks terrible!! If you want to take it off and send it to me, I'll jump on that grenade for you. :drive:

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Had such a miserable week of work. So took the car on a long drive today. Just driving this car changes everything for me. I’ve never had a vehicle just make everything feel better. Lol.

Love this car. It’s such a rocket and head turner

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
@Supercompact I ordered this and the front power brace. How was the install of this? Do you notice any improvements at all? Thanks!!
I have one, and I did it because the stock fake brace squeaked and creaked terribly. All of that went away after I install the cabin brace and for that it was worth it.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Finally got my water/meth system hooked up yesterday. Took a couple week putting everything together. Running lines, soldering wires, making the braided lines and such. Definitely very happy with the way everything turned out and it runs great with it.

Attachments

Supercompact

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
@Supercompact I ordered this and the front power brace. How was the install of this? Do you notice any improvements at all? Thanks!!
@SuupYota It was pretty easy to install. You need a T—45 torx and an E8 (If I remember correctly) to do it. The hardest part is getting the two plastic pieces on each side popped off and climbing in and out of the hatch. The only real improvement I’ve noticed is the ability to move the seat back further, but I’ve only had it in place for a day. Good luck with your install!

Last edited: