What did you do to your Supra today?

iEatCommunists

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
Can anyone link me to the cheap Amazon hack to fix wind buffering? I can't find it for the life of me

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Can anyone link me to the cheap Amazon hack to fix wind buffering? I can't find it for the life of me
I’m sure there’s a way to create a hyperlink from the Amazon app but I’m not sure how to do it. However, search “hypersonic edge guard” and they’ll show up.

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
My alarm went off as I was driving to the gym yesterday... wondering if I somehow hit the panic button on the fob??

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
My alarm went off as I was driving to the gym yesterday... wondering if I somehow hit the panic button on the fob??
This actually happened to me when I first got the car. I was exiting the freeway and my alarm and interior light started flashing. I almost crapped my pants, and thought police caught me speeding or something and disabled my car, lol. But I THINK it was just the angle my fob was in my pocket and I hit it while driving.

Carmelo Iverson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
2am last night . An all black car passed and went in front of me when I was going 95 in the left lane. So I follow him (cuz I'm an idiot). We were both going 125 for 10 seconds. He lit up his cop lights, I hit the brakes, he turned off lights and kept on going. Phewww ?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
2am last night . An all black car passed and went in front of me when I was going 95 in the left lane. So I follow him (cuz I'm an idiot). We were both going 125 for 10 seconds. He lit up his cop lights, I hit the brakes, he turned off lights and kept on going. Phewww ?
Omgg, you got soo lucky. Be careful out there man.