What did you do to your Supra today?

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
so do you keep the Obdlink plugged in at all times? And your phone just automatically connects at start up via Bluetooth?
Because I’m not driving it much right now, I take the OBDLink out. I’ve heard that leaving it in can cause the alarm to go off - but I have accidentally left it in a couple of times and that hasn’t happened to me.

I’ll try leaving it plugged in when the weather warms up and I’m driving it more often. The snow keeps coming back and the car isn’t getting out as much as I would like so I’ve only had the chance to use the app a few times.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
*finally* got my new badges installed. They're CNC'd and painted, attached to a carbon backing plate. Love how they completely change the look of the car!
DO WANT! You had them custom made, didn't you? What would something like this cost if you were to take orders?

GhostSZN

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90, '11 R8 V10, '10 R35, '08 350Z
DO WANT! You had them custom made, didn't you? What would something like this cost if you were to take orders?
i got them made through @pete39sp on Instagram! Front/Back ran me $160 w shipping included, which i feel is a bargain for the quality

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Took the cover off today. Well, I more so mean it took its cover off today. Putting the Blitz strut bar back on when I heard a strange noise. Turns out the damn car is so slippery with the ceramic and topper I use that the cover slid right off to the floor. Guess it’s telling me spring has arrived, unlike what that lousy Phil said last month.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
finally got around to implementing @trakday 's wrap idea, super stoked on the outcome. The license plate recess, however, was a bitch to wrap lmao
IMG_0958.jpg
I love this look. I tried to get more info on that thread, but it just died out.

@GhostSZN , did you remove the diffuser to do this? Also, did you need to do an inlay for the license plate area or did heat/stretch with a single piece of film?

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
finally got around to implementing @trakday 's wrap idea, super stoked on the outcome. The license plate recess, however, was a bitch to wrap lmao
IMG_0958.jpg
this looks so cool, I only wish my car wasn't nocturnal black.. this is gonna be almost invisible on in it ?