What did you do to your Supra today?

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm soooooooooooooooo going to get in trouble.

In VA, I believe it is illegal to drive with colored interior on in the cabin.
Oddly enough it is legal in DC and MD and PA. If anyone living in these states knows differently, please let me know!

Anyway, for $30, free with Amazon points, 10 minute install and 2 minutes to remove it just made me laugh too much not to do it. Even if just for shows.

Does full color spectrum, syncs to music. Makes me smile.
BLue-Cropped.JPEG

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
I'm soooooooooooooooo going to get in trouble.

In VA, I believe it is illegal to drive with colored interior on in the cabin.
Oddly enough it is legal in DC and MD and PA. If anyone living in these states knows differently, please let me know!

Anyway, for $30, free with Amazon points, 10 minute install and 2 minutes to remove it just made me laugh too much not to do it. Even if just for shows.

Does full color spectrum, syncs to music. Makes me smile.
BLue-Cropped.JPEG
Looks great! I recommend also doing the brace above the sub box. It helps brighten up the interior and if you use the stock brace, there’s an indentation on the bottom so the lights are completely hidden. The interior lights are easily my favourite modification to date.

620479CC-0C7C-4D33-8C15-030A2F7DC364.jpeg

887226BE-154F-4BA1-8FD2-7001BCC81665.jpeg

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
12v plug or connected into the fuse box?

I’m a fan. The Supra interior is too dark.
Dammit B58, I'm an accountant, not an electrician!
Plugs into the lighters and I spent like.... 5 minutes hiding the wires. If I decide to keep it, I'll hide the wires better and look at getting it hard-wired.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Looks great! I recommend also doing the brace above the sub box. It helps brighten up the interior and if you use the stock brace, there’s an indentation on the bottom so the lights are completely hidden. The interior lights are easily my favourite modification to date.

Yes sir! I didn't post the pics, but the set comes with a rear seat set that I attached to the brace. I also popped off the sub grilles and spray painted them red.
Screenshot 2022-04-06 221241.jpg

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Added MORE carbon to my interior. Who ever said there’s such a thing as too much carbon? 🤣 I love it. Thanks @NVSpecialties for the parts, as always they are top notch!

Attachments

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Today I focused on trying to add some practicality to the spartan interior. Removed one of the very few Toyota branded pieces, the cover for the wireless charging tray, and opened up a bunch of usable storage. Also decided to change up the type of wire I use for the USB portion and got a micro sized adapter to go from USB-A to USB-C combined with a USB-C right angle cable into straight. If I do have to charge my phone (which isn't often), I actually plug the USB-C portion in, otherwise leave it blank. Somewhat matches with the PANIC button (wish it said PANIK instead).

Also installed a car mesh organizer thing which added some more useful storage as well, looped the top portions around the brace bar, and the J-hooks are anchored onto the seat rails. Just push both seats forward and clip them into place toward the back in the actual seat rails, the seats can't go far enough back to cause any issues and it's pretty secure.

Finally threw in an OEM cupholder that I saw another member had used to try and add a small storage cubby for loose change, as well as help prevent the elbow-in-cupholder issue that is quite common. Sticks up about an inch which is fine.

EDIT - I followed this youtube guide to remove the cover, took maybe a minute or two.

Car Mesh Thing

OEM Cupholder

PXL_20220407_225721646.jpg

PXL_20220407_225821155.PORTRAIT.jpg

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Finally threw in an OEM cupholder that I saw another member had used to try and add a small storage cubby for loose change, as well as help prevent the elbow-in-cupholder issue that is quite common. Sticks up about an inch which is fine.
~ I did the same but my Toyota one fits flush with the armrest… mine is used for diy carwash change.

F4FD1DAC-25E2-40DD-8054-A2EB1EF1B2EC.jpeg
7268230F-20B2-4691-AD2E-9904C2D4FBCB.jpeg