What did you do to your Supra today?

Deleted member 7042

What’s up with the ends of your wing blade? Fitment issue fix?
That’s exactly right. After body shops broke two of them, I decided I wasn’t going to risk the third and just filled it in with weather stripping. This is probably the only angle where you can see the seam, otherwise it looks pretty clean. Matches the weather stripping around the rest of the car.

Also please ignore the little bit of wrap coming up on the wing 😅 hasn’t been my first priority to get fixed.

cYn

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
I installed $8.99 door guards that I had to cut and install on mirror face plates just so I can over 50mph with windows down without having a seizure. Worth every cent. AC sucks.

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 CF Phantom, Honda Element, JKUR
I added these carbon door/window switch covers that I think will be my last carbon fiber pieces to the interior. I also hit my Supra and GR logos with some Hyper Dip.
D290A47E-507E-46A0-8392-070585568674.jpeg
52696A59-E7A9-4D4C-B6A4-4319A45EEABE.jpeg
3A7EBA63-7610-43B7-BBEA-2C2DFD3A1CE1.jpeg
Which manufacture did you go with for the CF? Are they matte?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Which manufacture did you go with for the CF? Are they matte?
Not sure the manufacturer but the quality and fit are almost perfect. The only thing is if I click the passenger window switch up fully for the auto-up function it sticks just a tiny bit. Other than that I’m very impressed with the fitment. They match my other parts from NV Specialties perfectly. I got it from eBay for $230 shipped. Oh and they have a glossy finish. Here’s the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3539552124...dqIDk-_RyK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Removed the tow hook license plate as I won't need it in KY. Its $3000 to transport in an enclosed carrier because of gas prices....

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Its $3000 to transport in an enclosed carrier because of gas prices....
From where to where would be helpful.

Before gas prices went up, I had quotes slightly less than this for Chicago to Austin.

Skidsareforkids

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 MkV.
Before heading to work this morning I fitted ONE of my 15mm rear wheel spacers. I was worried that my +20mm tires might make it too tight. Time will tell on that one, but damn, the wheel looks way better! I think I'm probably leaving my front wheel spacing stock, because even with my ZL1 rock-guards i get hella stones thrown up already and I'm not real keen on making it worse...