What did you do to your Supra today?

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Explain to me this fancy notion of a Rinseless wash. I am just familiar with pressure washing at one of those drive up and spray for 5 minute places, then you dry it.
This video is seems like a good example of the process.

Basically, its a specialized wash. Mix up a full bucket of water with it. Use a big sponge (or whatever) to rub and slop it onto the car, usually a few panels at once. Follow up by wiping it off using good quality microfiber towels (I have a bin and use maybe 14-18 towels for a wash) until the panels are dry.

I do wheels separate using the same stuff but with a wheel woolie + cheaper microfiber as they are usually pretty dirty.

Any excess wash on the garage floor dries up eventually.

If the car is really dirty, I'll hose it off first with a sprayer outside to get any big chunks of debris / dirt off.

Overall, car comes out looking really good and I have not noticed any swirling / scratches / issues etc.

A lot of indoor detailing places use this same stuff. I use this brand, not sure how others compare but it seems to work well. https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-NR2010Q-Rinse-Wash-Shine/dp/B00D8DR0AO?th=1

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
yo im between these or some bronze 57cr right now lol
The pictures don't do these justice. They have a polished lip, and hyper silver face. The centre caps come in blue, red, black, yellow, pink.

Blackbeard

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
The pictures don't do these justice. They have a polished lip, and hyper silver face. The centre caps come in blue, red, black, yellow, pink.
its a tough choice i like the dish style but i also like the conclave style on 57. my lady is leaning more to the 57 but its tough

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
its a tough choice i like the dish style but i also like the conclave style on 57. my lady is leaning more to the 57 but its tough
I thought about 57cr's, but the lip wasn't big enough in Supra spec.

NJA90

First Name
Tobi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0
Installed all black line cap covers to dress up the engine bay.. as well as BMS Forged Struts and VERUS black 6 port Turbo Heat shield.
Engine bay looks amazing now!!! Just waiting on the Eventuri engine cover to match the intake.
Damn I love this car.. I had a M2 Comp before and that was a beauty but this car just has a different vibe to it..

33836582-0DD1-4277-BAF2-A81206FCE448.jpeg

D67154EE-2559-4A3E-A12C-922CF2B3F503.jpeg

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Got this book in the post today. Hopefully it'll help me take my game up a notch and start winning some prizes at show 'n' shine comps as I've won Sweet FA so far! 😝

IMG_20220623_124911.jpg
All you need to do is watch a few AMMONYC videos on youtube and you'll learn everything you need.

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
How was the install on the Verus heatshield? Any rattles of clearance issues?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
How was the install on the Verus heatshield? Any rattles of clearance issues?
I've done over 10 track days with the verus shield with zero issues. No rattles. I had the same question. So far, so good. Track days puts it through more heat cycles than street driving will ever do.

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Thanks guys for the kind and prompt responses
Much appreciated