What did you do to your Supra today?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Still DD my X Final Edition. Other than the AYC being a pita last winter (if magically started working this summer after being dead/seized for over a year) it has been great. I was a bit sad in 2020 when I finally decided to refresh the engine and upgrade a few things to find most of the support for the platform had ceased. I really wanted to grab an AMS 750R-900X turbo kit... and the FQ400 kit parts for a covid project rebirth.
Yeah, i grabbed a few things from an FQ400 brand new from the dealership before.. they discontinued stuff for the X starting in '18. I was butthurt than a muhfuh. Cause i still owned an evo for the next 2 years before i got the Supra in '20

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Yeah, i grabbed a few things from an FQ400 brand new from the dealership before.. they discontinued stuff for the X starting in '18. I was butthurt than a muhfuh. Cause i still owned an evo for the next 2 years before i got the Supra in '20
I wasn't aware the FQ400 made it stateside? Where did you get the stuff and what stuff?! I had a couple evos, and always wanted some FQ bits for my X, but wasn't aware you could get it outside the UK

Last edited:

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't aware the FQ400 made it stateside? Where did you get the stuff and what stuff?! I had a couple evos, and always wanted some FQ bits for my X, but wasn't aware you could get it outside the UK
Nah, the FQ400 never did, but i had a notebook full of part numbers i would go through, i'd just hit up my old plug from Mitsu for direct shipping. 😂😂
23AF0F5D-7525-42CD-81E9-E4EE3ADD50CD.jpeg

my prized piece was the OEM FQ400 rear fog light tail light. I was trying to hunt for the other side cause other parts of Europe had the fog light on the right side instead of the left. I wanted to rock all red. 😈

p.s.- you'd be surprised with all the foreign market parts their warehouse used to stock lol

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I started driving Lime Rock Park this year. I told myself I would keep the stock 2020MY power and no aero until I could get under a sub 1 minute lap. My goal was to accomplish this before the year was over. I did this today with a best lap time of 0:59.72!
1f389.png
This car continues to impress me. Time for some winter upgrades!

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Nah, the FQ400 never did, but i had a notebook full of part numbers i would go through, i'd just hit up my old plug from Mitsu for direct shipping. 😂😂
23AF0F5D-7525-42CD-81E9-E4EE3ADD50CD.jpeg

my prized piece was the OEM FQ400 rear fog light tail light. I was trying to hunt for the other side cause other parts of Europe had the fog light on the right side instead of the left. I wanted to rock all red. 😈

p.s.- you'd be surprised with all the foreign market parts their warehouse used to stock lol
Haha that's awesome. Mine was Rally Red, and I had a few bolt ons, but no tune surprisingly haha. And in true ricer fashion, a GFB blow off valve. I had a few Ralliart pieces, that i thought were so sick at the time, haha. Would have loved to have that car still in addition to the Supra. And my prior Evo IX of course. Those have become so rare and hard to find unmolested, it's almost impossible. The prices are crazy still for them with like 170k miles. Here is a super old pic that a buddy took on his phone. One of the few I still have :(

IMG95000295.jpg

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Haha that's awesome. Mine was Rally Red, and I had a few bolt ons, but no tune surprisingly haha. And in true ricer fashion, a GFB blow off valve. I had a few Ralliart pieces, that i thought were so sick at the time, haha. Would have loved to have that car still in addition to the Supra. And my prior Evo IX of course. Those have become so rare and hard to find unmolested, it's almost impossible. The prices are crazy still for them with like 170k miles. Here is a super old pic that a buddy took on his phone. One of the few I still have :(

IMG95000295.jpg
Lol, real ricer fashion, i had a Greddy Type S turn to max hard so every shift sounded like the 2g eclipse from the first fast and the furious. 😂😂😂 a lot of people wouldn't believe it when i say that you can do a LOOOOT with just bolt-ons and no tune... i was one of those people with bolt ons and no tune for a while... then i did get tuned, and a LOOOT of people were giving me shit for having my evo tuned on E85 on a stock fuel pump, just with upgraded injectors... 👀👀 you can do it, i made gooood power like that for a while... then i went fully built motor and upgraded 450 and thats when shit started falling apart. 😂😂😂

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Big week for me! Bought the car about a week ago, and this weekend really got to work on making it my own!

Installed this weekend:
- HKS Dual Exhaust
- Injen Intake
- JB4
- Autotecknic Competition Spoiler
- Interior flair (passenger trim, red start button, etc)

Absolutely loving this thing, can't wait to keep the mods flowing!

SHF_7466 2.png

paulnur

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
What did I do to my Supra this weekend**

-Finish my garage set up
-Install OHC motors carbon wheel, black perforated w/ red stitching w/ flat top & bottom
-Install Rexpeed paddle shifters
-Detailed car inside and out

Next weekend I'm going to hard wire my radar,

IMG_5049.png
IMG_5088.png

IMG_5080.png

68824375394__FA68B52A-ED1D-4A12-A762-04A0DABEFB25 (1) (1).jpg

IMG_5082.png
IMG_5085.png