What did you do to your Supra today?

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
You should make an install video for dummies and link it in your sig 👀 asking for a friend.
Just do a quick search on YouTube. There are plenty of videos. I personally used the Thicwhips video with a combo of a few others when I installed mine. The install really isn't bad at all.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
There is an old thread existing, it are performance dampers:

Pricey apparently, but I dig it for the tech :D
Don't know how good it performance (on track), compared to stock.
I was really hoping someone would do both of these together to see what they do. No way I'd do it for the money, but I dig the tech too and am interested to hear if they actually have any impact on the way the car feels.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
More TRD parts added to my TRD car. This time with the engine and rear brace. Also added a gruppeM intake and Verus mcb.

8AB83793-4D51-4CE7-99DB-16EC4AD3285A.jpeg
Nice!!!!! Is that brake master cylinder brace something you guys highly recommend? I’m really enjoying the solid feel from my upgraded SPL parts, extra adjustments now available and hopefully preventing future part failure. Amazed how fragile (look and feel of) the Toyota OEM parts are compared to the SPL ones. I have to buy an OEM right tie rod that’s slightly bent, prior to putting on the SPL parts. Who knows if that would have helped prevented it or not 🤷‍♂️

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
535AF581-558D-4107-BAC1-1B971FCC0CFE.jpeg

484C9C2C-63FC-4AEF-B542-C06DC0DB6C49.jpeg

Few more parts added thanks to my awesome mechanic. I had an appointment today and called Toyota twice to make sure they had a “Supra” technician available (previous issue)… and of course I’ll have to drop her back off tomorrow 😡 They were not available “today“ to hook her up to the computer and reset a steering angle sensor 🤦🏼‍♂️

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Nice!!!!! Is that brake master cylinder brace something you guys highly recommend? I’m really enjoying the solid feel from my upgraded SPL parts, extra adjustments now available and hopefully preventing future part failure. Amazed how fragile (look and feel of) the Toyota OEM parts are compared to the SPL ones. I have to buy an OEM right tie rod that’s slightly bent, prior to putting on the SPL parts. Who knows if that would have helped prevented it or not 🤷‍♂️
I run the Verus MBC brace and it works as advertised. Was actually one of the first mods I did on my car in an attempt to get better feel from the brakes. It does make jamming the JB4 in there a little more complicated, though! I suppose I look at the SPL parts a little differently. They are for sure solid. Certainly more so than the stock parts. However, based on what we both just did to our cars, we removed all of the shock-absorbing rubber bushings from the suspension. A big screw-up on the road (I think the biggest risk is here) or a bad off at the track and you're actually more likely to break stuff given it's metal-on-metal-on-metal action now, regardless of how sturdy those parts actually are. I talked this over a bit with the guy who did the work on my car and he said it was his experience on a couple of his cars as well. Parts worked as advertised, but if he really screwed up, he paid for it.

Sucks about the delayed appointment, man. Hope they get you fixed up tomorrow!

ricks6231

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
Calipers are fantastic! Hate the red on my Nitro ...
Yep I just wanted black and yellow. Had nothing red. Plus in the future I may wrap lime green so yellow caliper is cool with that

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Best for the money product I've purchased! Plus, once installed they fit the cars style perfectly. Toyota should have installed something like these stock.
7k miles and no chips at all behind any of my wheels.
Some pics....

20221201_194635.jpg

20221201_194606.jpg

20221201_194546.jpg

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Installing some brake upgrades and cutting some holes in the fenders and hood for louvers - getting ready for a good amount of seat time this month hitting 4 separate tracks over the next 3 weeks

iDeKJPc.jpg
Which fender louvers are you using? Sayber? Something else?

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Which fender louvers are you using? Sayber? Something else?
No not the sayber one using the verus hood louver and have 6 others from different vendors for the hood and fenders to experiment with ... will have 3 on the hood, 1 each behind the front wheels in the fender and 1 on top of the wheel well directly

may or may not cut the rear bumper up as well