FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
79BA3FAD-835D-4955-97DF-700D78413526.jpeg

So I stacked up some more of my fav Maxxis tires for our track season (winter) down here. I usually wait till my pads get paper thin and I see some thread on my tires 🤫. My MX5 and S2K weighed about 2200 lbs and I was mega comfortable in those cars. I’ve seen how close @Rocksandblues can get his pads down to. Impressive! The grip is still good on my current set, so we’ll see…

Thinking about hitting a single day with Henry Gilbert next week. Anyone else going?

https://performancedrivinggroup.com/events/

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Well, turns out using fishing line to take off a trunk lip spoiler on a supra is a big BAD IDEA. The way the trunk contours, the fishing line gets put under tension and that plus the soft paint on the plastic trunk = paint annihilation.
frown.gif

I was so pissed, but at least it made the act of drilling into the trunk for the Verus wing not so bad anymore... and now I have my big wang installed.

IMG_0482.jpeg

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0518 2.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg
ugh... I am sorry! i am a couple days or weeks behind you. My winter list is full verus and I have to remove a 3m-tape lip spoiler....

another plus for Black maybe.... i just dap touch up paint and it seems to hide track chips and dings pretty well.... so far.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I let my 16 year old son drive the Supra by himself… he brought it back home in one piece, didn’t crash or anything! 😂
I let my son drive mine for a weekend to go to and from work while I was out if town 6 months ago. Two months after that I was stopped by I guy and he tells me " I almost had you" I am thinking what is he talking about. He says " yeah remember I was in the fixed up red MR2 " then it hits me......at least he didn't loose 🤣🤣

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I let my son drive mine for a weekend to go to and from work while I was out if town 6 months ago. Two months after that I was stopped by I guy and he tells me " I almost had you" I am thinking what is he talking about. He says " yeah remember I was in the fixed up red MR2 " then it hits me......at least he didn't loose 🤣🤣
My kid just got his license 2 weeks ago so he's still a pretty timid driver. Due to a scheduling SNAFU, we didn't have use of his normal car, so this was literally his first time driving the Supra.

He's a good kid, and you're supposed to do stupid stuff when you're 16, so I'm half expecting those types of stories in the future :D

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I let my 16 year old son drive the Supra by himself… he brought it back home in one piece, didn’t crash or anything! 😂
I let my 16 yo son drive the MX5 more than once

E2686137-2981-4AB2-9944-C60A13591A97.jpeg

At least it gave him a good reason to pickup more hours at his job.